Yak and Yeti discounts

SL6827

DIS Veteran
With Yak and Yeti being a Landry's restaurant, I can use the McCormick and Schmick's gift cards there to pay, right? Plus they give a 10% DVC discount as well? That could really be an affordable meal.

Yes you can use the McCormicks gift cards there (or any Landrys company card) and add in the DVC discount and it sounds like you'll be eating good in the neighborhood!

Well I seen Micheal Kay rave about the Kobe burger on You Tube and I thought I might try that.

Here’s a tip...

If you aren’t a Landry’s Select Club member, become one. It is a one time $25 fee, but they give you a $25 reward you can use within 24 hours. AND you will get a $25 birthday reward every year. The cool thing is that they don’t care when your birthday really is, so you can pick the month you go most often. For instance, I was born in March but I signed up as a June birthday. The reward is goid for your “birthday” month plus 2 weeks... so, I can still use it on our early July trip this summer. It works out better for them because I tend to spend more at Yak & Yeti than at Landry’s places near home.

And arguably the best thing, it is like a restaurant Fast Pass... priority seating, even as a walk-up.

Yes, they take gift cards. Save yourself some money unless your heart is set on going here - we found the food lackluster for the price this time - loved it 5 years ago.

Here’s a tip...

If you aren’t a Landry’s Select Club member, become one. It is a one time $25 fee, but they give you a $25 reward you can use within 24 hours. AND you will get a $25 birthday reward every year. The cool thing is that they don’t care when your birthday really is, so you can pick the month you go most often. For instance, I was born in March but I signed up as a June birthday. The reward is goid for your “birthday” month plus 2 weeks... so, I can still use it on our early July trip this summer. It works out better for them because I tend to spend more at Yak & Yeti than at Landry’s places near home.

And arguably the best thing, it is like a restaurant Fast Pass... priority seating, even as a walk-up.

Can you use both at the same time (sign up and birthday reward)?

We we not allowed to use AP/DVC discounts with any Landry rewards. We did use Disney gift cards to pay the balance that the Landry rewards didn't cover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter