• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club

valerie9

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Has anyone stayed in a wheelchair accessible room at the yauht or beach club, if so could you tell me what the rooms and views are like please,and do they have two beds
Thanks, Val.

Hi,
Has anyone stayed in a wheelchair accessible room at the yauht or beach club, if so could you tell me what the rooms and views are like please,and do they have two beds
Thanks, Val.

I have stayed at the Beach Club a couple of times...It is my favorite Epcot area resort. The accessible room had a small "balcony" and the view was of the wide entry walkway looking straight out the window and a view of the lake looking to the left. For some reason I'm blanking out on the number of beds but the room was spacious enough to accommodate my scooter, all my bags, and a large Service Dog comfortably.

I have stayed at the Beach Club a couple of times...It is my favorite Epcot area resort. The accessible room had a small "balcony" and the view was of the wide entry walkway looking straight out the window and a view of the lake looking to the left. For some reason I'm blanking out on the number of beds but the room was spacious enough to accommodate my scooter, all my bags, and a large Service Dog comfortably.

Thanks for replying, my daughter and I have always stayed at the Swan and we thought it would be a nice change to say at the Beach/ yacht club We have always had to share a bed at the Swan,but as my daughter has muscle spasms a bed to myself would be wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter