Yacht Club vs Beach Club

We have been in circles about this before. If you eliminate DVC which the OP did not mention, there are very few balcony rooms available to the cash payer.
Not correct.
The main Beach Club Resort has approximately 50% of the rooms with full balconies and 50% standing room Juliet balconies.
BC Villas all have balconies of varying sizes, but all have a table and chairs. @natebenma doyou have this statistic somewhere in the YC/BC Thread

Not correct.
The main Beach Club Resort has approximately 50% of the rooms with full balconies and 50% standing room Juliet balconies.
BC Villas all have balconies of varying sizes, but all have a table and chairs. @natebenma doyou have this statistic somewhere in the YC/BC Thread

I believe that around 50% of the non-club rooms at the Beach Club resort have full balconies, the rest have the smaller Juliet balconies.

The percentage of rooms with full balconies on the 5th floor, club level, is higher, more like 75-80%.

Not sure if that is explicitly stated in the thread- if so, Page 1, Post 13 Frequently Asked Questions, is probably the place to find it.

:goodvibes

I believe that around 50% of the non-club rooms at the Beach Club resort have full balconies, the rest have the smaller Juliet balconies.

The percentage of rooms with full balconies on the 5th floor, club level, is higher, more like 75-80%.

Not sure if that is explicitly stated in the thread- if so, Page 1, Post 13 Frequently Asked Questions, is probably the place to find it.

:goodvibes
Thank You Dee. I didn’t know the numbers for CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter