• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club vs. Beach Club for someone who cannot walk long distances

nikjd68

Mouseketeer
I have another post going re: wheelchair vs. ECV. But my next question is, for someone who cannot walk long distances, would you rather stay in YC or BC?

On a map, the bus stop and the walk to the boat look shorter if you are staying at the YC. The walk to EPCOT looks shorter from BC.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

rent your mobility device off site have it with you the whole time and no worries on how fair the walk is how and you stay where you want to and not have to worry about getting the right room or anything like that, as it sounds like you will need some kind of mobility device.

It all depends on where you want to go. I think you have correctly identified that the bus stop and definitely the boat dock are closer to the YC than they are to the BC. Epcot is closer to the BC/
That said, although it is much slower, you can also take the boat to Epcot.
So the YC might meet your walking needs better.
Good Luck

My instinct says YC will be more beneficial. There are some rooms basically right next door to epcot at BC, but the access to the buses and boats will make a big difference at YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter