Yacht Club Room Views

Room 4137
Water View
King bed, no daybed, shower (no tub)
balcony not very private
bookbabe626 August 2018

YC, booked waterview. Room 4137, king bed, shower only, no daybed. Very close to elevators. Large balcony but not very private due to corner position.

Last edited:
Room 5239
Water View
focusondisney, September 2018
2 Queen Beds, sofa/daybed
Shower Only
Connecting doors on both sides

I did not make any requests. We were in room 5239 I think it was. Allllll the way down the hall away from the elevator & lounge. Luckily we always had a seat in the lounge because it was too far to go back & forth with plates of food. It is a 2 queen bed room with a shower only. And something I have never seen before, it had a connecting room door on each side of the room. There was a sofa but no desk. The second connecting door was where the desk normally would be. There was a straight back desk chair, but no desk. That was a bit annoying but since we were only there 4 nights, it was tolerable. I had been wanting a shower only room. But I realized it might not be a good option for us. There is no ledge of any kind. So ladies, nothing to rest your foot on if you need to shave your legs. Might be ok if you are young & have great balance. But for those of us getting a little older, that can be a challenge. Just something I noticed that I hadn’t thought of before.

I forgot a few things: 2 of the 3 days, we actually did not get our room serviced before we returned at about 3pm. Thankfully club level has the nightly turn down service, so that person actually made the bed, emptied the garbage & refreshed our supplies. Also, prolly leave the plates from the lounge food in the hall. That is the acceptable practice & they were usually good about picking them up every day. However, on the last day, the plates from the room next to us & across from our were never picked up. We were the second to last room. It’s like they got down the hall but never went all the way down. There were absolutely no other items all the way down to the lounge, except for these 2 rooms at the very end of the hall. Certainly not a deal breaker, but just a little strange observation.

We went on to 3 nights at GF Royal Palm Club. The room looked a worn after the beautiful YC room. The rug looked yucky & made me appreciate the hard floors at YC!

Last edited:

Room 5227
Water View
King Bed
April/May 2018
AllThingsMickey4

We stayed at the YC for the first time 4/28-5/4 after 15+ stays at the BC. We boarded our dogs at Best Friends for the first time and wanted to be at a dog friendly hotel just in case they didn't do good (it was their first ever boarding experience).

We booked CL standard view and requested a room with a king bed. We got room 5227 and it had an awesome view. I'm not sure if we got upgraded to water/Lagoon View or if this is still considered SV since there was some rooftop right under us.

Last edited:
Hey all! Does anyone have any room photos/balcony view from any of the the “deluxe rooms” at the yacht club? Thanks :)))

Room 2067
Garden/Woods View
2 Queens, Daybed
October 2018
Janetmom

e booked a garden/woods view room and requested a view of the wedding gazebo. We were in room 2067 which is labelled as a garden room view on the map, but I would definitely consider it a splendid water view as it looked out over the boardwalk and marina. The room is located near the elevator and exit door closest to the marina so it was super convenient.

Although the room was across the hall from an elevator and right beside the ice machine we didn’t notice any noise from either.

Last edited:
Room 5180
Super Large Shared Balcony (5176, 5178, 5180, 5182)
2 Queen Beds, ??DB

Jlundeen November 2018

Last edited:
Room 3210
Standard View, corner room
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
No connecting door

Random observations from our recent 5 night stay at YC. We loved it! Message me if you have any questions.

• We were in room 3210 - standard view - but it was a corner room, no connecting door, very quiet. It had two large windows on one side, but the view on that side was the ugly flat roof of the portico. The sliding doors to the patio overlooked a tree and the shingle roof of a covered walkway. I somehow failed to take pictures, but it was located on the front side (basically next to the portico, on the left side if you're outside looking up at the front entrance). It was a couple minutes walk to the elevators.
    • Housekeeping was great the first two days, then slipped a little. Not enough to complain about anything, but I was a little disappointed. We got towel mickeys, a washcloth Christmas tree, some extras on the toiletries the first two days including some foot rub that was much appreciated. The floors did not feel clean, which others have mentioned, so it was clear that they did not sweep or mop during our stay.
    • The beds, sheets and pillows were SO comfortable.
    • This room had a daybed too, which was nice so our two boys didn't have to share a queen bed. The bathroom was spacious and there is tons of storage for clothes and shoes. We fully unpacked our suitcases and set up a large pop up laundry hamper for dirty clothes - I can't recommend this enough. Sliding the suitcases under the bed was fantastic and gave us much more space to enjoy in the room.
    • All CM's were incredibly friendly. We checked in at 7:30am so our room wasn't ready, but we easily stored them and when we returned that night the bags were delivered to our room within 5 minutes of us entering it.

Last edited:
I searched this entire thread, as well as the forum. I cannot see any that show a view of rooms 5186 or 5190. We wanted a room close to elevators and the Club lounge.

We are in a Standard View, Club Level room - Any recommendations or Views from any of those 2 rooms?

I searched this entire thread, as well as the forum. I cannot see any that show a view of rooms 5186 or 5190. We wanted a room close to elevators and the Club lounge.

We are in a Standard View, Club Level room - Any recommendations or Views from any of those 2 rooms?

5186 is 9 rooms from the elevators and the lounge. 5190 is 11 rooms.
The first post on this thread has a room map. It says the view is the valet lot and trees.

Here are photos from Touring Plans of 5186 & 5190:

5186.JPG

5190.JPG

Room 3209, 2 Bedroom Suite

Club Level Access

GADisneyDad14, January 2019

Click on the links below for EXCELLENT detailed, picture-filled review of Room 3209
Note: this is mistakenly listed as a "Deluxe" room in the beginning of this thread. OOPS!

Room 3209, Location and Exterior

Room 3209, Living Room & Bathroom

Room 3209, Master Bedroom & View

Room 3209, 2nd Bedroom, Bathroom & View

Some overall thoughts:

- Lots of space, the bedrooms being on either side of the suite would be good for traveling families/couples that want some separation.

- I'm biased, but I like CL at YC a lot, so that's always nice. It is a long'ish, but pretty easy trek to the lounge from this room. You could have a longer walk at the end of the CL floor for some rooms.

- Three full bathrooms would really come in handy for some traveling parties. A combination of showers and tubs helps with adults/little ones as well.

- Good central room location within the context of the resort - easy to get to everything.

- Reasonably good views from both bedrooms, although the balconies are kind of small'ish. I think maybe I was expecting a bigger "wow" balcony with the suites, but that's not the case with this particular suite type. It's OK.

- No full-sized fridge and no full-sized sink, there are other WDW suites that have more of a real kitchen if that is something that is important to you.

Master Bedroom Balcony views:

Balcony view.jpg

Balcony view day.jpg

Panorama View.jpg

Views from 2nd Bedroom Balcony

Bedroom 2 balcony view.jpg

Bedroom 2 balcony view panorama.jpg

Room 5198
Garden View
King bed, large chair and ottoman
GraceMonica, March 2019

5198 GraceMonica March 2019.jpg

(upload to Photobucket)

We had room 5198 which we absolutely loved. There were no guest rooms on either side of us which made for a very quiet weekend. I was very happy to not have a connecting door to the room. There were a few rooms across the hall, but we rarely heard those guests.

I really wish I remembered to snap pictures of the room because it was really quite lovely. It had a large chair with an ottoman instead of a sleeper sofa. It also had night stands on either side of the bed with outlets and USB ports. Across from the chair/ottoman was the desk with a chair. Because it had a king bed, the room felt so spacious. I felt like it would be perfect for honeymooners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!