Yacht Club Room Views

Make sure you check out the FAQ and info thread. Lots of great info and pictures on the first page and if you have any questions, the friendly folks there will be happy to try to answer them.

The link to the thread is in my signature.

:goodvibes
Thankyou:) so excited!!!

Room 1097
Garden "Gazebo" View
King bed

Right next to the electrical room at the end of the hall.

Last edited:
Anyone know where a "hearing accessible" room might be located in the yacht club?

I have never seen a map that lists where the accessible rooms are at the Yacht Club. We have one for the Beach Club, though.

I'm going to post your question to see if anyone has details about hearing accessible rooms over on the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ on the main Resorts board since that thread gets more traffic. Click on the link in my signature to get there.

Room 5174, Renovated
Club Level Standard View
King Bed

pas130, March 2017

"I just returned home from a weekend away with hubby, and wanted to share some quick thoughts (before I forget). We stayed 3/23-26 at YC SV CL, and we were extremely pleased with our room! We were assigned room 5174, King bed with a sofa. And the room seemed so large without having 2 Queens. I loved the décor so much more than I thought I would. DH enjoyed the view of the bus stop (he's so funny). No construction noise with the exception of down in the gift shop.

Room:
3 doors from the lounge YAY (but this was also noisy too, as a mom to 5 kiddos it is nothing I can't sleep through)
The addition of sliding doors for the bathroom and toilet area was great, no more banging your knees trying to get in and out of the bathroom
The lighted closets are a nice touch
Robes AND slippers :)
Turndown included a large bottle of Dasani water and chocolates (the water may have been there when we checked in..but I do know we received a new one nightly
The room was not the cleanest when we got there; closets and tables a little dusty, and wet pillowcases were on the floor in the sink area (I think they were pillowcases).
Toiletries were the large Sea Marine ones, with solar gel, mouthwash and q-tips

Early Morning View:

Last edited:
I stayed in the YCR Room 4120 March 26-29, 2017. It was newly renovated, lovely and quiet. I believe it's a standard view, which is what I paid for, but the view was of treetops - relaxing and beautiful.

2 Queen Beds + daybed
Mini fridge + Keurig

2017-03-262012.27.42_zpsz2o9jraq.jpg

2017-03-26%2012.27.19_zpstopzl7tk.jpg

IMG_0295_zpse8vsoqki.jpg

IMG_0294_zps9nvqild6.jpg

IMG_0285_zpsitunmypw.jpg

Last edited:
I stayed in the YCR Room 4120 March 26-29, 2017. It was newly renovated, lovely and quiet. I believe it's a standard view, which is what I paid for, but the view was of treetops - relaxing and beautiful.

2 Queen Beds + daybed
Mini fridge + Keurig

Thank you for the incredible pictures!

Two questions...

Was there a tub in the bathroom or just a walk-in shower?

May I use your picture of the Keurig and the fridge on the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ page?

:thanks:

Thank you for the incredible pictures!

Two questions...

Was there a tub in the bathroom or just a walk-in shower?

May I use your picture of the Keurig and the fridge on the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ page?

:thanks:

It was just a walk-in shower with 2 shower heads (an overhead rain-style head one along with a more typical one). I was a little surprised by that because it's the style room I would have reserved for my family thinking the kids could use the tub (I was there alone for a conference on this visit).

Yes- certainly use any photos that you would like. I took some exterior and pool shots as well, but it looked like you have plenty of those posted already.

It was just a walk-in shower with 2 shower heads (an overhead rain-style head one along with a more typical one). I was a little surprised by that because it's the style room I would have reserved for my family thinking the kids could use the tub (I was there alone for a conference on this visit).

Yes- certainly use any photos that you would like. I took some exterior and pool shots as well, but it looked like you have plenty of those posted already.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi all! we are booked at the Yacht Club last week of June for 5 nights - CL -SV. I was so excited when I booked this room - we always stay at BWV - which we love - but it's time to switch things up a bit and my DD (8) always wanted to swim at SAB. After reading some of these posts however, I am seriously having second thoughts. One of our favorite things to do is watch fireworks from our balcony at night - since we are never at the parks that late as my DS(2) is asleep long before then! We have always been able to view fireworks from any room we've had at BW - whether it be Fantasmic or Illuminations but I'm getting the sense that we may very well have no view of anything but a rooftop at the Yacht Club. I have been trying for a month to switch / upgrade to a water view room but no luck - there is nothing available. Thinking of now switching our reservation to GF because of this. WWYD? TIA!!

Yacht Club - Pool/Lagoon View - Room #4071. Super close to the "secret entrance", it's what we used pretty much every time! When we landed in MCO we got a text saying that our room was 4225. After a quick check online to see where this room would be located we saw that it would be super close to the SAB pool. Wasn't too thrilled with that since we were travelling with our son, then 8-months old. So, we spoke to the woman at the front desk and she found #4071, and we are SO happy we did! Great view of the lagoon, we saw a wedding at the gazebo and could see IllumiNations from our balcony. Perfect!

Room had 2 queen beds, just in case anyone was wondering.

YC.jpg

YC room 2075, lagoon view, 2Q, daybed, connecting room, tub/shower combo

Attachments

• IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3205.JPG
    IMG_3205.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3208.JPG
    IMG_3208.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3219.JPG
    IMG_3219.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3225.JPG
    IMG_3225.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3231.JPG
    IMG_3231.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3234.JPG
    IMG_3234.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 40
YC room 4166, standard view, 2Q, daybed, connecting room, tub/shower combo

Attachments

• IMG_3165.JPG
    IMG_3165.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3166.JPG
    IMG_3166.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3167.JPG
    IMG_3167.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3168.JPG
    IMG_3168.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3178.JPG
    IMG_3178.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3180.JPG
    IMG_3180.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3184.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3182.JPG
    IMG_3182.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 89
Room 2025
Garden View- can see Crescent Lake
LSUwest, December 2017

Paid for a garden view room, and did online check-in 1 day before arriving. Requested an upper floor first, and, hoping for some magic, requested water view second. Sure enough, Disney Magic delivered. According to Touring Plans, looks like there a few garden view rooms with water views. We ended up with room 2025, with a great view of the water and Epcot fireworks. Quite a haul to the lobby but other than that, great room and time at YC.

YC2025_jjqrqh.jpg

Room 5149
YC CL GV
Handicap Room
2 Queen Beds
Kathy K, December 2017

Just got back from a 3 night trip CL. Our room was 5149, view of lake and fireworks. Which was nice so we could stay in room where it was warm to view them. Our room was a handicap room 2 queens which were very low to the floor. No space for luggage. Regular tub with some grab bars and bathroom was one large space. No separation from bathtub and sinks. It was a great location.

Room 2049
Water View
March 2018

We just got back from our stay. We did get the "upgrade" to a Lagoon view room, which was nice. We are used to the Contemporary so the Yacht Club feels huge!! Our room was on the back side of the resort (2049) which I actually came to like as we could go out the "back door" to the docks instead of having to walk all the way through the hallways if we wanted to go to Epcot/DHS/the pool.

I really liked the convenience of being able to walk to Epcot/boat to DHS but lordy, the soundproofing is horrible at the Yacht Club. We don't usually go for rope drop but we never managed to sleep past 7:30 am due to loud neighbors or the housekeepers yelling at each other in the hallways bright and early. Having the connecting door probably didn't help, because our neighbor was up at 6:30 am on speaker phone and we could hear every word!

We didn't have any issues with unexpected room checks. I think housekeeping was kind of lacking, we found a bag of skittles behind the daybed from a previous guest, and toys (not ours) and dust bunnies under the bed. Every time we came back to our room midday there would be a huge bag of dirty towels right next to our door, but no housekeepers in our room or in sight.

lItCTfC.jpg

dQ7PDmY.jpg

tG2w3tC.jpg

Room 4163
Yacht Club Water View
Pre-renovation stay
Mickey T

Room 4163. Corner Room. We had booked a standard view but pretty sure we were upgraded to a water/gazebo view. It had a couch but not sure if it made into a day bed. Best room we EVER had at WDW.

Last edited:
Room 5176 YC CL SV
Balcony Shared with 3 rooms (5176, 5178, 5180)
Partition somewhat separates the space

Room 2093, YC GV

E529C6AE-311F-4D07-B891-1DCA5FF6453B.jpeg

41F361A4-46B5-4297-BDB9-D4A904569128.jpeg

This room has two queen beds and a shower/tub combo. It’s a connecting room and it has a daybed. It’s a short walk from the lobby.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts