Yacht Club Room Views

Sure will....here you go. Hope you enjoy them. We loved the view.
Couldn't help adding my son his favorite thing was "steering the bed" in the evening.....lol

PC290257_zps9be45834.jpg

PC290255_zps6dc512a3.jpg

PC290254_zpsf760139d.jpg

PC260081_zps20fd0783.jpg

PC260084_zps5b5af182.jpg

PC260095_2_zpsf49106ed.jpg

PC280228_zpsf142f05c.jpg

I stayed in that exact same room for a work conference back in 2009! It was a great location and I loved sitting on the balcony at night watching the boats go back and forth!

J

Just wondering if anyone has any Info or Pictures of "Garden View Rooms??
I know there are Std view, Garden View & Lagoon/Pool view, but I can't seem to find much info on Garden View except that they overlook something GREEN..LOL
TIA for any info or pics! ;)

YC CL GV room:

Two queen beds, plus a daybed:

There are only 5 YC CL GV rooms. When I spoke to the IPO shortly before our trip, she did mention to me that all but one of the YC CL GV rooms had a sideways view of the lagoon. Here was our view:

Looking right:

Looking straight ahead:

Looking left:

So, I believe this is the one and only YC CL GV room where the lagoon is totally blocked just by virtue of the configuration of the building. But, if I stood on the far right hand side of the balcony and leaned way too far out to be safe, and held my camera as far out as I could, this is what we saw:

Overall, our room was great! Very convenient to the lounge and my DH and I did enjoy looking at the wedding gazebo very much.

Room XXXX (will fill in after trip) It is either 5199 or 5799. I can't read my own writing in my notes!
YC CL SV
May 2013

Pictures provided by KerryCM

Just found this thread and thought I'd add my one experience at YC.
Room 1040 from summer 2010

I booked a Standard view but sounds like this would now be a Garden View

371-1_zps56819454.jpg

This room had a daybed :thumbsup2

Rm 1016-Not very "garden-y" and far from the lobby, but a close walk to BW and DHS. As soon as we opened the patio door, 2 ducks walked up to us for a hand out! (which they didn't get :-( sorry, ducks!)
photo_zps8dd326b9.jpg
I think we were 3rd room from the end...
photo2_zps26dbd340.jpg photo8_zps2b7d262a.jpg photo7_zps9002060c.jpg

Last edited:
Room 3085- These pictures are of a LV room (upgraded from GV), and were taken in April of 2013. I loved hearing the YC/BC soundtrack, and we weren't so far away that we couldn't hear delighted screams from SAB. Although we were never in the room to see it, I was told at check-in that Illuminations fireworks were visible from this room.

To the left..
null_zpsdc56a600.jpg

Straight ahead...
null_zps850d4713.jpg

And slightly to the right....
null_zps4f650542.jpg

The room itself...

null_zps202e42f5.jpg

null_zpsa3721d2f.jpg

null_zps95ea9cde.jpg

Beware...I don't know if it's a thing in this room, or a 3rd floor thing, but I truly hated this picture...it felt so out of place.
"Skipper Salty"

null_zps682f0b86.jpg

Room 3085- These pictures are of a LV room (upgraded from GV), and were taken in April of 2013. I loved hearing the YC/BC soundtrack, and we weren't so far away that we couldn't hear delighted screams from SAB. Although we were never in the room to see it, I was told at check-in that Illuminations fireworks were visible from this room.

To the left..
null_zpsdc56a600.jpg

Straight ahead...
null_zps850d4713.jpg

And slightly to the right....
null_zps4f650542.jpg

The room itself...

null_zps202e42f5.jpg

null_zpsa3721d2f.jpg

null_zps95ea9cde.jpg

Beware...I don't know if it's a thing in this room, or a 3rd floor thing, but I truly hated this picture...it felt so out of place.
"Skipper Salty"

null_zps682f0b86.jpg

Great room!

Creepy Picture!!!

Jay

Lagoon View, Room 4131

Looking straight out

We were directly above the gazebo!

Zooming in on the Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!