Yacht Club Room Views

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Does anyone have any info or views from the Standard rooms 5195, 5197, 5199? Their on the opposite side of the building than the other Standard Views. I have looked, but can't find any info on these.
So, I looked at my files and I do have some (very old) pictures of the view from Room 5199.

This room has views of Stormalong Bay and Crescent Lake beyond, but I think they are classifed as standard view due to the rooftops you can see below.

I'll add the pictures in the next post.

:goodvibes

Duck143

DIS Veteran
So, I looked at my files and I do have some (very old) pictures of the view from Room 5199.

This room has views of Stormalong Bay and Crescent Lake beyond, but I think they are classifed as standard view due to the rooftops you can see below.

I'll add the pictures in the next post.

:goodvibes
Thank you! At least it gives an idea of what 'might be' the view. Not sure what might be a better option the shared balcony over the front of the building or trying to request 2 of these in the corner of the back side over the pool. Hey, they all look fun to me!

• shoreward

DIS Veteran
    YC 2149 Garden/Woods View - accessible room, tub/shower combo with handrails

Two queen beds, small desk with chair up against draperies (no lamp or mirror at desk), single sink inside bathroom, not connecting room, very close to main elevators, overlooks back entrance (lake side). The handle/lock on the balcony door is very different and may require instructions for operating; apparently, it is only in the accessible rooms.

IMG_3355.JPG435312IMG_0027.jpgIMG_3357.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPGIMG_0027.jpgIMG_3357.JPG

Last edited:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Room 3149, accessible room
    Garden View, back entrance courtyard
    2 Queen Beds, Sofa that flips into a bed
    KMarston, September 2019

We returned yesterday from a 5 night visit to YC. Our first stay in the EPCOT resort area. I have to say that I’m now a huge fan of the YC! Staff was amazing. Food at A&C was better than any of the EPCOT restaurants we tried.

We were in room 3149 which was handicapped accessible so I’m not sure how other rooms are laid out. The only complaint I had was the lighting in the bathroom for makeup application was awful but maybe other rooms are better. Actually we booked a SV but had a view of the waterside entrance and SAB and Epcot fireworks. That was a nice treat as we were expecting a dumpster view! We prefer to have a dressing area outside of the bathroom but with only two of us it was doable. We were so close to the elevator! We loved SAB pool and spent every afternoon there! Great time, incredible staff.

We had two queens and I large sofa that flipped into a bed. (Different than a pullout) Looks like it would have been comfortable. I didn’t get pictures of the view! I’ll ask my husband tomorrow if he got one. We could see fireworks from Illuminations. I had such great plans to take great photos as it’s the first trip in forever that I didn’t have to have my hands tied up with keeping up with a child! It didn’t happen though!

Last edited:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Room 1054
    Garden View, quiet pool
    King Bed, Blue Leather Chair & Ottoman
    wannabee, September 2019

No picture provided-
    Link to original post of this room with picture from 2016

My only request was king bed which was met. We has room 1054.... ground level looking out to quiet pool. Not the best location on the far end of resort-but I did get what I asked for.

I was surprised by the number of barking dogs that I heard during our stay-- I know its pet friendly but there were so many. Rm 1054 has a King bed w/ blue leather chair and ottoman
    Note- Guests with dogs may be placed in any room at the YC, but this area of the resort is often used for dogs because it is on ground level near a dog relief area.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS