YAAHOOOOOOOOOO We're going to Disneyland!!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
We had SWA credits we forgot about and have to use by Mid June, and thankfully have some DVC points left..... So tomorrow I am going to book a May trip to my first love..... Disneyland.

Mr Toad... Storybook land.... Casey.... Alice..... Matahorn I AM COMING HOME!!!

::::: tearing up ::::: I love WDW, but Disneyland is my true love. And to actually stay at the DLR... oh my... the 7 yo in me is just going nuts!!

We will only have 2 1/2 days. Flying in on a Thursday, early and leaving Sunday, also early.... Staying at the DLR is all goes well (wont know until I call tomorrow)

I figure we will do Disneyland that Thursday and Friday and then hit CA on Saturday, and DL again Sat. night.

Very happy camper!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaay! Sounds like you've got a well thought-out plan ahead for DLR! Hope you guys have tons of fun! :banana: :Pinkbounc

Dates are set!! May 11th-14th! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Is that Mother's Day weekend????

Regardless! I am so siked to be coming home!

I know sooo much has changed since we were last there (during CA early construction)

My biggest question... how far of a walk from DL hotel to front gate of Disneyland.... it is a hike isnt it... thinking back to my youth, of catching the monorail at the DL hotel... the front enterace was all the way across the parking lot... From the maps is looks like you walk thru DTD... kinda like walking thru City walk at US/IOA?? Does the monorail still run?

Oh boy... lots to read up on!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter