Ya miss camping ?

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
Some times you can't get to go camping for a while,,anything you do at home to hold you over till you get to camp?

We make a fire in the yard , have friends over and tell
em they havta pretend they are at the Fort with us ! :lmao:

It would suck camping round here today.
It's spose to be a high of 58 drgrees,and it's raining,

right now it's 50 out at 2:PM, ain't gonna make it to 58.

It would suck camping round here today.
It's spose to be a high of 58 drgrees,and it's raining,

right now it's 50 out at 2:PM, ain't gonna make it to 58.

ANY DAY camping is better then a day at work!!

we havent camped this season yet, actually going to the fort will kick off our camping season

ANY DAY camping is better then a day at work!!

we havent camped this season yet, actually going to the fort will kick off our camping season

Tell me where and when ya'll will pick us up , on your way to the Fort,,we'll be waiting, :woohoo:

We either put up the pop upin the drive way or pitch a tent in the yard!
going to the lakefor the day helps too!

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Shirl and I really miss camping.

Hers's the deal ; you stand at a major intersestion near your home, starting tomorrow. We will pick you up and take you to DIS. This may not be till around Sept. That's an estimate, but you can handle that.

Our major drought (not camping) ends in July. Hooray. Even our Camping Doggie Toby says Hooray ! ! !

"What you say ! ! ! September". Lest you forgot, I got me some major catchin' to do, before I get down your way, goin' to the FORT.

Sir Izaak, oooops ! ! ! john

ABSOLUTELY !! :banana:,,
I'll be the one at the intersestion wearing Mickey ears, a sign in one hand that reads "The Fort or bust" and a fish'n pole in the other hand.

oh, I spose I should bring my "Goofy" umbrella too, it's liable to rain between now and Sept.

See ya then John !

:wizard:

born2fish (Frank)----Man are you organized. I woulda' never thought about a Goofy Umbrella.

Shhhhhhh ! ! ! Don't tell DW Shirl. You don't need a fishin' pole.

I will have 3 fly rods, 8 spin casting rods, varying between a mini ultra light 40inch (1 lb test line) up to 6 1/2 ft X stiff (18 lb test line). Should we get stuck, a good old standby handline works for me.

YIKES ! ! !. I hope you don't say ; "John, I use coventional bait casting reels or worse, one of those Zebco push button thingies". Dear Lord, let it not be sooooooo ! !

john

Frank also needs his cell phone so he can call me. I'll be home in the A/C, 5 minute ride to the highway. :thumbsup2

We will hang out on our deck and light a fire in the chimenea (sp?). Sometimes I make smores in the microwave. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter