Xmas Ride Overlays

davper

DIS Veteran
Hi
I am 2 days from my FP+ reservations.

Is there a list of all the rides at WDW that have Xmas overlays? I want to make sure I see them.

Yep, Jingle Cruise. And for me, I’m thankful for that. I hate the NBC overlay of the Disneyland HM. The Jingle Cruise overlay is pretty subtle and doesn’t detract from the ride experience. Just a few extra decorations and a few holiday themed jokes.

They may follow on from the new MNSSHP experiences this year and do some Christmas Party only "enhancements." They wouldn't be too major, but could be something fun.

Really?! That's it?

I would think that small world would have something and thought that haunted mansion had a nightmare before xmas overlay.

Really?! That's it?

I would think that small world would have something and thought that haunted mansion had a nightmare before xmas overlay.
Haunted Mansion in Disney Land has the Nightmare before Christmas overlay.

Yeah unfortunately you have to go to Disneyland for that. The Nightmare before Christmas Haunted Mansion overlay is awesome! Theres also a Christmas theme in It's a Small World, which is so cool. Try to get to Disneyland for the holidays someday if you can!

Hi - thanks for the thread! I want to make sure I'm not making assumptions. Jingle Cruise is the entire season - not just the party, right? I'm going to the party, but I was hoping to hit rides outside of that so I could stick to party activities.

Hi - thanks for the thread! I want to make sure I'm not making assumptions. Jingle Cruise is the entire season - not just the party, right? I'm going to the party, but I was hoping to hit rides outside of that so I could stick to party activities.
Through the first few days of January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!