• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xmas Parade Theme Song

markbruv

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,

I've just got back from DL Paris, and was lucky enough to see the xmas parade.

Does anybody know what the name of the song the play during the Parade, they also play throughout the day, very upbeat xmas song, it may be french.

If you can help that would be great.

Regards :D

It is Chant, C'est Noel. It is very upbeat & catchy. I think it is the 1st time they have used part french & part english lyrics.

Nikki

The title means "Sing, it's Christmas" in English." You can buy the CD at most merchandise stores at DLP....I bought a copy last year, and I like it a lot :)

Hi Markbruv!

Yes the theme caught us too - the CD is €5.50 and we had to buy it. Therefore, I can give you the words, SKU number, etc. if you are interested?

Regards

The parade music is always so )£)("£ catchy you have to rush out and get it. I bought the Wonderful World of Disney music the first time I was there then when I went back for Halloween this year I couldn't get the blasted tune out of my head and had to buy that too. I must have played it about 10 times in the coach going home!

Can you buy any DLP merchandise other than at the Park itself? I would like to find a DLP key ring [have a shiny new car just crying out for something on the keys] and our local Disney shop is a bit dire.

Do any UK or French web sites sell the CD with this song? I never actually heard it in the park, but it was the song I heard while on hold for booking my reservation. Really catchy! I liked it a lot- better than most of the original WDW Christmas music, IMO.

There were rumours of an official mail order service for DLRP merchandise but I never got any reply the few times I tried to contact them.

They sell some of the CDs at Laughing Place Store - here is the Christmas CD:

http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-2747.asp

I've also found ebay.co.uk and ebay.com great for buying DLRP merchandise.

On the reverse of a recent DLP receipt it says, "Mail Order - Service Clientele" and gives the phone numbers of 00 33 1 64 74 48 48 or 00 33 1 64 74 44 30 and an e-mail address of dlp.mail.order@disney.com.

I'm pretty sure that they will sell you what you want plus a postage charge, so long as you can say exactly what you need (preferably with a "SKU number" - that's their stock reference number). Think that this includes general release pins, though not limited edition ones.

I have the SKU number of this CD if anyone wants it....

this is the christmas song as quoted above i can mail it to anyone whos interested in mp3 128 kb/ps it's app. 6 mb large

grtz fred

Hi all,

can someone help me ? I'm looking for the 'sheetmusic' and/or a midi file for the christmas parade music "Chante, C'est Noel". I'm trying to get this song performed by a gospel choir for christmas 2005. :rockband: :rockband:
Maybe there is already something arranged for choir ? (in SATB-setting ?)
-- just mail me : dipaolo@12move.nl --
All possible help will be highly appreciated ! :D

Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter