Xmas Lights?

DougY

Mouseketeer
We are coming to the FW Campgrounds on Jan 3rd for a few weeks stay. Can anyone tell me how long, after the holidays, the Xmas Lights stay up throughout the Disney theme parks? We're really hoping to see them. :scratchin

We are coming to the FW Campgrounds on Jan 3rd for a few weeks stay. Can anyone tell me how long, after the holidays, the Xmas Lights stay up throughout the Disney theme parks? We're really hoping to see them. :scratchin

We left Jan 9 last year and there were still some decorations up.

If I am not mistaken I saw it written that they "start" taking them down around Jan 6th, so you should still be in luck.

We stayed from 1/5/13-1/19/13 and I want to say about the 10th we started to see the resorts and parks take them down.

So would it be safe to say that if our family planned on visiting the lights at FW on December 29th that we'd still be able to see most of them? TIA:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter