Xmas in USF/IOA??

msr709

DISfan forever
Can anyone give me some insight on what to expect from USF and IOA during the week of Dec. 20 to 23?? Haven't seen much about Xmas here. I am taking my 72yo Mom to Disney first, 12/16-20, then 12/20 to 12/23 at HRH and I would like some info. on what shows to look out for, parades (if any) or fireworks? Mom is NOT into the rides but I know there is plenty to see at these parks. I was there in Aug. with my 16 yo niece and we had a ball! This time it will be more for shows and quiet stuff like that. Anyone been last year around this time that could help me out??? Thanks!

I would also like to know what they do for Christmas. I won't be there exactly at Christmas but two weeks before. Do they decorate? Any special shows? Will the Grinch be around?

Yes they do decorate...both parks.....the best will be IOA they turn Suess Landing into "GrenchMas" ...the Grench will be there and perfoming daily...along with other perfomers though out the day....well at least there was last year...Not sure what else goes on...last year was our first trip so I think we skipped alot to do the rides....We are going back this year at the same time...hope to do a lot of the little things we missed last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter