xmas in the world

pawn626

Mouseketeer
hi all, my dh and I are looking to go to disney in december (2nd week) is this a good time for crowd level , can you swim in december, we would appreciate any input. thanks :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

we will also be ther 12/6-12/13 we go around this time every yr. Last yr the days varied but mostly in the 80's. We sawm every day The nights got cool between 50-60 but for us we loved it

hi all, my dh and I are looking to go to disney in december (2nd week) is this a good time for crowd level , can you swim in december, we would appreciate any input. thanks :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'll be there the same time as well.

It is generally a beautiful week -- both for crowd level as well as weather.

How about crowd level the next week?? We're plannnig a trip 12/12 - 12/20 next year....

How about crowd level the next week?? We're plannnig a trip 12/12 - 12/20 next year....

We have friends that go every year during this week. They keep going back because they are very pleased with the crowd level and weather (although unpredictable). We are going for our first December trip this year and have picked this week per our friends' recommendation.

Oh, that's great news!! Thanks. Both our kids will be in the same college next year, and their classes end Dec 12, so we thought it a prime opportunity (and the last one!) to get to DW hopefully before the Christmas crowds hit.

I already can't wait.

We have been at all different times of Dec. And if there is one thing I learn it is to pack for all types of weather. The best tip I can give is to dress in layers. The days could be in the 80's and the nights can be in the low 40's. I always bring gloves and a jacket. It's very expensive to buy these things in the park and they don't always have alot to pick from.

We'll be there the 10th-17th. The first time we went in December it was cold (20th-30th) that was in 2000 and I have been told it was the coldest it had been in Disney in many years so the next time we went in Dec just to be safe we moved it up a couple weeks and the weather was fine. We did swim a few times in the afternoon but it did get a little chilly in the evenings.

Crowds? very light until the 20th or so then the parks picked up quite a bit but still not bad.

I'm planning my trip itinerary for Nov. 27-Dec. 7, does anyone know or have seen the date that they film the Christmas Day parade this year? I want to avoid MK that day! ;)

We have been 3 times in December, twice was the week you will be there. One trip was the week before Christmas. The crowds are not bad :goodvibes Of course the closer to Christmas the larger the crowds:) . One of our December trips the weather was kind of cool but very nice. The parks are so beauitful in December it is our favorite time to go:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter