• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xmas day dinner

UK Sarah

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I will be at Disney for xmas and wanted to know where to book in the MK for dinner on xmas day. Has anyone got any suggestions????
Many Thanks

Sarah.

Sarah - Check this site for info on last Christmas' dinner...

http://allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm

If a restaurant is not listed, then it served it's regular menu...Also - Note that Christmas day is the busiest day in the MK - Last year, the park closed to new visitors about 10:30 am (we were leaving the Poly by car around Noon, and there was a 2 hour back-up to get to the turn-around, because the park was full and they were not letting anyone park)--Although they do let guests into the park later in the day as some of the others leave - I believe that on-site guests have priority for that - and there is no guarantee that you would be let in......

Soooo - If you want to eat in the MK, I would plan on arriving early (first hour or 2 after opening at the latest) and staying all day...If you want to eat at a MK resort - then plan on taking Disney Transpo (bus) or giving yourself longer to get there and park (as there may be traffic)...Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter