Xmas at Aulani

EeyoreNorth

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We will be at Aulani for Christmas 2019 with 2 teens (14 and 17). Are there any special holiday events/ activities that we should do/see during our stay? (doesn't have to be on property as we will have a car)...Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi,

We will be at Aulani for Christmas 2019 with 2 teens (14 and 17). Are there any special holiday events/ activities that we should do/see during our stay? (doesn't have to be on property as we will have a car)...Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,
We’ll be there with our 15 and 18 year olds, so I’d love to know, too!

On one day there will be ginger bread cookies and hot chocolate for guest. Also Santa Claus will make an apperance and there are christmas caroling around the resort.

Where did you find this information? I saw this on the website:
  • CHRISTMAS EVE COOKIES AND COCOA
    From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Tuesday, December 24, 2019, join us in the Kipuka Courtyard as we welcome Christmas with complimentary sweet treats for Aulani Guests.

I couldn't find anything regarding Santa Claus and caroling so can you guide me as to how to find it please? The activities calendar isn't available until about 2-3 days prior to the dates of arrival so hopefully the website will update under seasonal events regarding the rest of the activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!