X-mas Is Available !!!!!!

snocrossmechanic

DDC #23, When is the next Trip???
I called today to make a change to a dinner reservation and when done was looking at booking a campsite at the fort for X-mas 08. IT HAS BEEN DONE!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was able to book a "deluxe" campsite from Dec 14 - 29th, 2008. The reservation person said they have just become available. I was not able to book past that time (We wanted to stay until the 3rd of Jan) but was able to secure those days. All this was done at 2:30 CST in the afternoon.

I was also told that they are adding sites to fit larger motorhomes/RV's and that is the delay.

Good luck all and have a great day. Mine was just made a bit better. :goodvibes

Mark

Lucky you! That is a hard time to get. Have a great time, we will be at the fort at the beginning of December.

Congrats to you. Will look forward to meeting you, we will be there Dec. 13-20th 08' in Full hookup, still looking for Preferred.
By the way, what is Deluxe include?

We will be there in December '08 !! :cool1: :santa: It feels like sooooo long from now. I've been calling since August..but I finally managed to get Dec 22-Jan 3rd full hook up. I wanted preferred, but I am not going to push it at this point !!

I'd love to meet some of you next time we are there....:goodvibes

For those going THIS Christmas/NYE...please post lots of trip reports and pictures. I'd love to read more about the holiday happenings at FW and the parks.

The "deluxe" that the reservationist explained was the, "bigger sites they are building for the larger rigs". I guess it is the same layout as the prefered where they have elect, sewer, water, cable. No mention of internet but I belive alot of items are yet to be determined. I can tell you that the new pricing is still pretty good. 17 days and it was just over 1400.00. I still think that is a deal.

I do hope to meet some of you this X-mas as well as in 08. This year we are heading down for about the same dates. I think its the 15th - 28th. We dont have any DIS markings setup yet but hope to soon.

Anyone wanna race with me from Minnesota to the Fort???? :cool1:

Happy Camping all

Mark

I just checked and there is still Christmas available and the after Thanksgiving days too....

:cool1: I got Preferred for our Dec. '08 reservations today. Just hung up awhile ago.:santa: We are going 13 - 20th. Soooooo excited now.
:dance3:

If anyone is interested, I did cancel my Apr. 6th - 12th, Preferred reservations today also since I now have Dec. confirmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter