X-Mas Cruise 2004

magiroux

<font color=purple>But what about the rum punch?<b
I have talked DH into taking the 2004 Xmas Cruise :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc . The deciding factor being that it will possibly be a "10 Day Cruise" which he just could not resist.

I understand that they have not released the dates yet but my question is: does anyone know if the TA's are accepting reservations and/or deposits that they will automatically book for you when the dates are annouced? We would really like to snag a cat. 3 room this time around.

Thanks

Magiroux, if you e-mail webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com with your request they will fax it in advance to DCL Inventory Control for you. When the dates open up DCL will contact Dreams with a held reservation for you and at that point you would have the option to book if you'd like. :)

I have sent a message with my request. Now I will just begin the countdown;)

Where do you think they will sail??????????? That is, if they DO end up having the 10 night cruise! Fun to dream!
lilo2.jpg

Originally posted by Ashley24

Where do you think they will sail?

<b><i>Speculation Alert!!!</i></b>

I'm guessing they might stop at Castaway Cay twice, on the day after embarkation and again the day before debarkation. Then, if they sailed the Western route, they might add Belize or Jamaica. If they sailed the Eastern route, they might add San Juan, Puerto Rico.

We have ressies for Christmas 2003 but the possibility of this ten day cruise sounds hard to resist! We might have to bump our cruise back a year. Is it easy enough to transfer the deposit to another date? When do you think the dates will become available? We are already getting other family members excited about the thought of going with us! I HOPE IT HAPPENS!
Ann:Pinkbounc

Are they really planning a 10 day cruise? How much more will the rate be. This is the first I'm hearing about this. Please let me know any info you guys have. Where did you hear about this?

Thanks
Joanna

There is nothing etched in stone, just speculation. The problem is that if they just continue the 7 day schedule as usual, one cruise will end on Christmas day, with of course another starting that day also. Most people would not be thrilled with that schedule so the thought is that it might be likely that they will change the schedule a bit and make a Christmas and New Year's cruise combined that would last for 10 days. At this point you can not book for Christmas yet, but you can book right up until a week before. It looks like DCL is trying to decide what to do about the schedule for that popular time of year. I have my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter