(X)LC- peanut butter cookies

JulieK

Mouseketeer
I got this recipe from the SBD forum & recipe exchange. They turned out pretty tasty and they couldn't be any easier.

1 c. peanut butter
1 egg
1 c. splenda

Mix together and spoon into quarter size balls onto a sprayed cookie sheet. Press down a little with fork. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 min.

-variation-
1/2 c. splenda and 1/2 tsp. vanilla instead of 1c. splenda

Do you know the nutritional information for this?

nativetxn- Sorry I don't have any nutritional info for these cookies. The person I got the recipe from didn't have it. I can tell you that I used natural peanut butter which had 6g. carbs (2g. sugar) in a 2 tbsp. serving. You might be able to find peanut butter with lower carbs than that, but that was the best I could find at my grocery store. I think that probably 2 of these little cookies would be about all you would want to have each day. It doesn't sound like much but it was actually just enough to cut my cookie craving.

Here is the link to the thread on the SBD Forum that I got the recipe from:http://pub46.ezboard.com/frecipeexchange11667frm66.showMessage?topicID=33.topic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter