4 Paper-thin slices of prosciutto
4 thin slices of mozzarella
1 TBSP Pillsbury shake and blend flour
3 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Pound the chicken breats between 2 pices of wax paper until very thin. Put a slice of prosciutto and a slice of cheese on top of each. Roll the breasts up, tucking in the sides and securing the ends with toothpicks. Sprinkle each breast very lightly with the instant flour. Brown the rolls in the olive oill in a saute pan over medium-high heat and transfer them to a microwave-safe covered dish. Pour the wine into the saute pan ande simmer vigorously, scraping up any browned bits and reducing the wine by half. Add the remaining ingrediets and simmer for another minute or two. Pour over the chicken rolls and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with parsley

Per Serving: 10 grams Carbohydrate, 42 Grams Protein

SErve with a mixed green salad with arugula and bitter greens or spinach add 1/4 cup canned marinated artichoke hearts to each serving.

I got this recipe out of my Protein Power book and LOVED it. It takes a little bit of time to prepare but no time at all to cook. I couldn't find the flour they talked about so I just sprinkled mine with regular white flour. Even my husband liked it.

~Amanda

oh my goshness! this sounds INCREDIBLE! i have to try this soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter