X-Files Trivia Winner

disneycub

King of Hugs & Smoochies!
I got an e-mail last night that I was one of the X-Files Final Show Trivia winners. My prize: A Chris Carter (?) autographed trading card. Suggested retail price: $100.

Apparently this guy came up with the concept of the X-Files. Coulda fooled me. I've never seen the show.

So thanks to whomever gave me the Trivia answers.

I feel an eBay moment coming on. ;)

LOL Steve!! That is exactly what I would be doing as well...I have never watched X-Files either!! :)

hmmm...I was just about the biggest X-File fan that ever existed for about the first 5 seasons. I have autographed this, and limited edition that, pictures, books, figures, all the shows...you get the idea. You would have been lucky with that item a few years ago, but the show merchandise really went down in value in the last two years or so. The show was NOT the same without David Duchovny, and you just can't add Doggett and Reis (or however they are spelled) and expect to keep the show afloat. Congradulations on the winning item! I would also suggest selling it on ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter