Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Any chance I can sign up for the purple bin for January 19th to the 27th? I will send a pm once I get my 10 posts. Thanks!

I was wondering if we could possibly have either bin for February 2-9. I'm a long time lurker, new to having an account and posting. :tongue:

Sent you a message to have the purple bin from Dec 3 to Dec 9 ,,

thanks
Hi, are you going to pick up the WBC pay it forward bin #1 (purple)? Can you please give me your name and phone number so I can leave it tonight at Bell Services?

Purple bin is all ready for drop off at Bell Services for Enorto1. We added aluminium foil, some mini boxes of cereal, tea bags, some hot chocolate envelopes and a large box of glow bracelets/necklaces. We did consume the beer though, LOL. Many thanks to everyone who had the bin before. It was so helpful!

Is the teal bin double booked Dec 2 - 9, 2017? It is already the 2nd, so if StarCruiser picked it up today, JuneChickie is without a bin?

12/02 - 12/09 StarCruiser
11/17 - 11/25 achang2001
11/25 - 12/01 woolf5150
12/03 - 12/09 JuneChickie

Looking forward to our stay!

I apologize to everyone for creating and possibly adding to the bin confusion. I did pm JuneChickie at 5am on 12/2 to let her know the purple bin was going to Enorto1 next per the first post. I hope this gets sorted out.

Yes it was our favorite too. My kids spent hours floating around the lazy river. Sorry to hear it’s out of commission for 3 weeks. Is your Xmas party at WBC or Disney? We went to the MVMCP at Magic Kingdom last Sunday and had a great time.

Is the teal bin double booked Dec 2 - 9, 2017? It is already the 2nd, so if StarCruiser picked it up today, JuneChickie is without a bin?

12/02 - 12/09 StarCruiser
11/17 - 11/25 achang2001
11/25 - 12/01 woolf5150
12/03 - 12/09 JuneChickie

Looking forward to our stay!

This was totally my fault!! Because I stuck StarCruiser out of date order, when JuneChickie reserved on I looked through the dates and thought it was available since I didn't see it reserved under the date!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!