Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

If there's ever anything ruined, you can always throw it away when you get the bin. It's nice for someone to do an "inventory" check at least every year and just toss the broken, expired, "grody", or ruined things, so there's more room for new things.

Just wanted to say that all was good with purple when dropped off last Friday! We didn't actually take everything out of it, but enjoyed what we used. The bin was labelled with the next participant's information and dropped off safe and sound to bell services.

Just wanted to say that all was good with purple when dropped off last Friday! We didn't actually take everything out of it, but enjoyed what we used. The bin was labelled with the next participant's information and dropped off safe and sound to bell services.
Ooh, that's me!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

OK, DH and I just got done pulling out the entire contents of the teal bin. We wiped out the interior, organized the contents, and culled some of the contents that had seen better days.

Here's the current contents:

Coffee Filters (plenty! plenty!)
Coffee Pouches (7 Decaf and 3 Regular, I culled quite a few sad looking Decaf pouches...I don't think we need to add more for a while)
Splenda Packets (plenty here)
Non-Dairy Creamer Packets (plenty here as well)
Pouches of Sugar, Splenda, and Non-Dairy Creamer
Standard Size Salt and Pepper
Chicken Bullion Cubes
Pam Spray
Vegetable Oil Spray
Taco Shells and Sauce (no seasoning, though)
Tomato Sauce
Diced Tomatoes
Vienna Sausages
Spaghetti Sauce
Flour and Baking Powder
Microwave Popcorn
Ketchup, Mustard, and Honey Mustard packets
Clothespins
Universal Studios Refillable Mugs (2)
Epcot Popcorn Bucket
4 Adult Ponchos
Mickey Diecut Stickers
Bug Spray
Sunscreen Spray
Baby Wipes (a full pouch)
Disposable Coffee Cups (a full bag of 20)
Christmas Stockings, a Minnie Santa hat, and a Mickey ears headband
Assorted little toys - squirtgun, sheriff badges, mardi gras beads, water frisbee, beach ball
Shoe Organizer and Magnetic Hooks for the door
Mickey Waffle Maker
Mickey egg or pancake mold
Shampoo and Conditioner
Shave Gel
Air Freshener Spray (2)
BBQ Tools (flipper, tongs, and fork)
Aluminum Foil
Marker and Tape - it could use a refill of index cards, though! One left...I will leave a notepad to carry it through until someone can refill the cards.
Dishwasher Pods (a few)
Laundry Pods (a few)

Last edited:

We just booked our first trip to Wyndham Bonnet Creek! I would love to be able to book the Teal Bin for November 11th 2017 to November 17th 2017 if possible :)

OK, DH and I just got done pulling out the entire contents of the teal bin. We wiped out the interior, organized the contents, and culled some of the contents that had seen better days.

Here's the current contents:

Coffee Filters (plenty! plenty!)
Coffee Pouches (7 Decaf and 3 Regular, I culled quite a few sad looking Decaf pouches...I don't think we need to add more for a while)
Splenda Packets (plenty here)
Non-Dairy Creamer Packets (plenty here as well)
Pouches of Sugar, Splenda, and Non-Dairy Creamer
Standard Size Salt and Pepper
Chicken Bullion Cubes
Pam Spray
Vegetable Oil Spray
Taco Shells and Sauce (no seasoning, though)
Tomato Sauce
Diced Tomatoes
Vienna Sausages
Spaghetti Sauce
Flour and Baking Powder
Microwave Popcorn
Ketchup, Mustard, and Honey Mustard packets
Clothespins
Universal Studios Refillable Mugs (2)
Epcot Popcorn Bucket
4 Adult Ponchos
Mickey Diecut Stickers
Bug Spray
Sunscreen Spray
Baby Wipes (a full pouch)
Disposable Coffee Cups (a full bag of 20)
Christmas Stockings, a Minnie Santa hat, and a Mickey ears headband
Assorted little toys - squirtgun, sheriff badges, mardi gras beads, water frisbee, beach ball
Shoe Organizer and Magnetic Hooks for the door
Mickey Waffle Maker
Mickey egg or pancake mold
Shampoo and Conditioner
Shave Gel
Air Freshener Spray (2)
BBQ Tools (flipper, tongs, and fork)
Aluminum Foil
Marker and Tape - it could use a refill of index cards, though! One left...I will leave a notepad to carry it through until someone can refill the cards.
Dishwasher Pods (a few)
Laundry Pods (a few)

Thanks for the inventory list. It makes is so much easier to plan our grocery run!

Reposting this because my name is still showing up. I sent the moderator a message
2 weeks ago.

I was following Shel's PTR and she posted there when her trip was cancelled for some serious family stuff that came up. I'm sure she'll be back to the boards to do updates when she has an opportunity.

I was following Shel's PTR and she posted there when her trip was cancelled for some serious family stuff that came up. I'm sure she'll be back to the boards to do updates when she has an opportunity.

I "liked" your post, but realized that might come off wrong...my like was more of an appreciation for you letting everyone know, Pepperandchips; and appreciation for giving Chelley the time she needs to focus on "real world" issues that I hope get better soon.

Can someone please tell me how to send a private message. Is this the "start a conversation" choice when I click on the users profile?

Thanks!

Yes ma'am!
Thank you. After I posted my message I couldnt figure out how to send it!!! That took some time but I figured it out (accidentally) and I was able to get my PM sent to reserve a bin. Hopefully all is OK with Chelley. We are super excited about our upcoming trip and the prospect of a "surprise bin". Hopefully it will still be going through the summer so we can pay it forward for the next guests. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!