• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyland was at WDW on 11/03/07 and 11/04/07

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
:sad1: We would have loved to have seen him, but it was not in the cards. Wyland and Jim Warren appeared at the BW from 6pm to 10pm on 11/03 and they appeared at the Poly on 11/04 from 1pm to 4pm. Maggie

We once caught a Wyland appearance at his gallery at the BW. My DH was very impressed with his business strategy. He was painting a piece while it was being auctioned off. The bidding got quite high and he ended up taking the third lowest price. With that, he promised to sell all three of the top bidders a custom painted piece at that price. So, instead of selling one piece at the top rate, he sold three of them for not much less. (And no, I never raised my hand once.)

I was lucky enough to have him sign two copies of his book for my daughters. I found him to be very personable and down to earth. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter