• Option 1

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

la79al

DIS Veteran
Option 1- 6 nights 7 days and then done with Disney for awhile

Option 2- 4 nights 5 days, saving enough to potentially do another day or 2 about 6 months later

Kids are almost 12, 9 and almost 5. Haven't done Epcot or DHS in 7 years. Had 1 day at AK and 2 at MK since then.

As much as two trips sounds fun, you actually spend more due to transportation 2 times. And I would think a short two day trip when you don't get to go often would be hard. Go a full week and thoroughly enjoy the time instead of trying to divide things into first trip and possible 2nd trip. For reference my kids are 14,13,11 and 9. Been twice 2016 and 2018. Not sure next trip not 202, maybe 2021/22.

Two short trips isn't worth it. You'll spend more on transportation and more on park tickets. It's much cheaper to add a 6th and 7th day to the ticket verses buying another set of tickets for 2 days.

I should have mentioned--take transportation out of the equation. We will be back in the area regardless.

I would do the longer trip. It would be more "in the Disney bubble" and cheaper since only 1 transportation cost,etc. Then do the next trip whenever you can down the road.

One longer trip costs less in both transportation and ticket cost per day. Plus with 7 days you can enjoy it more instead of rushing around. Do each park once and your favorites a second time.

We all ready do the two trips we have two vacations a year last year we did the longer disney trip and the sceond we did seaworld/aqautica and beach days... it was fun but it was really hard to look at mickey power lines and people in our hotel all dressed up and leaving for Disney. So this year we are going back to two trips, the first trip is 4 days one park per day and 2 travel days and a day off at home at the end. The second trip ( off site) is a smaller trip to Orlando we go to a party or after hours to get our disney fix and go to one of the other great orlando parks. We have boys 24,24,22,12,9.
You can try going the budget route stay offsite cut your hotel cost. I dont know where you live we are 1000 miles away but we drive it in one go mostly at night so the kids sleep and cant ask for anything. Our off site stay is 300 a week skyauction.com

I would still do the longer trip. Just getting out of hustle bustle of life and be immersed in Disney. I think you would get that more with 7 days. It would feel more like a vacation. Just my thoughts.

I would do the longer stay. The two shorter ones would leave us wanting more and unhappy with the length. Plus the expenses would likely be higher that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter