WWYD - Aeroplan flights from Winnipeg

Isn't it the 747 bus?

There is an ML lounge at the transborder gates at YUL, so the OP will have access to that.

Oops! You’re right! All the buses I ever had to take in Mtl finished with a 5 (195, 535, etc) so I guess my mind played me. Lol. I will edit my previous post.

Oops! You’re right! All the buses I ever had to take in Mtl finished with a 5 (195, 535, etc) so I guess my mind played me. Lol. I will edit my previous post.

It's just that I always think that I'm taking the "airplane bus" to the airport. Probably the only bus number outside of the city that I live in that I know off the top of my head :)

We booked yesterday on west jet for our spring break flights paid under $400 pp, on the way down we stop in Toronto briefly and the way home is is direct. Decided with that price to save our miles.

Which cruise are you on?

We booked yesterday on west jet for our spring break flights paid under $400 pp, on the way down we stop in Toronto briefly and the way home is is direct. Decided with that price to save our miles.

Which cruise are you on?
Fantasy Eastern March 23-30.
I wish we could get fares like that - those are great! We are planning to head down a few days early and the cheapest options on westjet is about $800 pp with no directs.

Booked it. Went with the more points less time option. Total out of pocket $690 for taxes for 4 (plus 200,000 Aeroplan miles...cough cough).

Thanks for all the help deciding! 100 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!