WW Recipe Index

Could you use a crok pot for the diet coke chicken? Just curious. I just started WW and am looking for recipes.

I haven't tried it....but I am sure that you could.

I bet it would be quite yummy after being cooked all day.

lizdotcom99-What kind of dog is that in the picture you have posted? It is absolutely adorable :woohoo:

I have made the diet Coke WW recipe before but I boil the chicken in the ketchup/coke mixture. I boil it for like 15 min. then simmer it for about 10 min. Its not as dry and easier for my busy family.

YUM!!

~Jennifer:goodvibes

I didn't see the diet coke cake...did I miss it? If so here it is, very simple + tasty...

1 box chocolate devil's food cake mix
1 12 oz can diet coke

mix dc into cake mix, bake according to directions. 1 pt per serving...enjoy!! (can also do in cupcakes)

I don't know what else to call this, but it is tasty!

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2c sugar-twin brown sugar substitute (I used the splenda and it was a little too sweet w/this much, I'll use less next time)
1/3 c vinegar
1/8 c diet sprite or diet 7-up
1 - 2 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp black pepper

place chicken in slow cooker; combine remaining ingredients & pour over. Cook on low 6 - 8 hours.

4 servings at 3 pts/serving. Add 1 cup of rice to each serving for a tasty 7 point meal!

I just started WW yesterday so I am definitely interested in all the recipes I can get my hands on :)

Thanks for bumping this up. I'm having a hard time getting bored with same old...

Wow, thanks for all the great looking recipes. I have a recipe for WW taco soup. Anyone interested?

Whole wheat hamburger buns
spaghetti sauce
low fat mozzerella cheese
any veggies you can get on
a few pepporoni's or chicken

broil for 3 minutes...

kids love this quick and easy meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!