WTB: One Night Stay at Cinderella's Castle

NavyC4S

Earning My Ears
Hi,

This is my first time posting on this forum. I am not aware if any of the "One Night Stay's at Cinderella's Castle" have been given out yet but if anyone has one or knows of how to get ahold of one, I am interested in purchasing it.

I'm a college student at the University of Delaware and I plan on taking my girlfriend who is absolutely in love with Disney.

I plan on proposing to her in the castle.

If anyone has access to this "Dream" Please contact me as I am interested in purchasing it.

Thank you,
Jeff

In case this post is for real, I will reply. You can not "buy" a dream. You can't buy a night's stay at the castle. You can, however, propose in front of the castle or inside the castle at Cinderella's Royal Table (the restaurant). However this restaurant books up 6 months in advance so this is something to work on ASAP. Plenty of people have won a night's stay in the castle by being at the right place at the right time. They stay that night so they wouldn't be able to pass this "dream" onto you. Happy Planning...and proposing.

They give them out everyday.
You CAN'T purchase it!
If someone is awarded this by the dream squad, it must be used the day that it is awarded. You can't postpone or sell your stay. If the person is unable to use it, no one stays in the castle that night.
Sorry. If you want to propose, book a table at CRT in the castle for breakfast, lunch or supper or by the fountain on the back side of the castle.

Ahhhhh...I only wish you could purchase it. That would be nice. Until then, I'm one of many who just hope that when I'm at the parks I'm in the right place at the right time when the Dream Squad awards that goodie. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter