wrong details on eurostar tickets???

shellyd

Mouseketeer
Hi, hoping you can help, I have just book eurostar, and checked my confirmation and My 15 year old is down as a child and my 6 years old is down as a youth, do you think it will matter or do I have to get it changed.

michelle

We had this, we got to Ashford and got our tickets out of the machine and noticed that one adult was down as a child! Went to check at the desk and they said not to worry about it, they don't really look at the tickets! She was right, we didn't have any problems so I wouldn't worry about it, although ring and check if it bothers you.

Thanks fruitloop, feel a lot better now.I only wanted to ring if I had to change the details.
Thanks again
Michelle

Exactly what happened to me!! Our 9 yr old was down as youth and 14 yr old as a child! I phoned the helpline and spoke to a lovely girl called Odile who said she would put a note on our booking details. I was still worried though so she said to mention her name at the check in desk and it really would be fine. Looks like it happens all of the time doesn't it!

Why are you asking us instead of contacting Eurostar?!? You're certainly not the first, but it continually baffles me. Of course this doesn't begin to compare to weather questions that people post instead of doing a quick internet search and getting the answer instantly.

A bientot.

Like I said , only wanted to contact them If I had to, because I used a cashback site, and I would lose it if I contacted them.

Michelle

Thats the first "Grumpy" reply I've ever read on this board! Someone is a bit short of Disney Magic!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So many of us ask questions on this site because it's more personal to ask another's opinion, there's nothing wrong with that at all. Michelle was obviously concerned and I myself have no problem answering her if it puts her mind at rest. Many questions start as something simple but the answers can have other information in them and go on to prompt other questions. This is called conversation.

Oh Michelle, you've nothing to be sorry about!! To be honest your post really helped me, I thought my situation was unique and although they assured me it was fine I was still worrying about the mix up. I don't think anyone's upset! :)

Hey Michelle, ask as many questions as you like!! Most people on this board are only too pleased to help. Also, what may seem like a silly question often leads on to other topics which, in turn, help lots of other people too. HAPPY PLANNING!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

No problems Michelle :goodvibes after all this is the DLP Discussion Forum and we're all here to help each other get the best out of our DLP holidays. :)

More often than not it's quicker to get a response from someone who has had a similar experience than to get a big company to reply with anything other than an automatic email reply.

Guys we have all been the questioner at one time or other :goodvibes Those who appear experienced have all been the newbie at one time :)
You are all why this is a great board to be a part of :cloud9:

Keep up the good work ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter