Wright Patterson medical help needed

shortbun

<font color=green>Peacenik<br><font color=purple><
Hi, my father in law is retired Air Force. About 3 years ago, he got a hearing aid at the ENT office at Wright Pat. It never fit him, hurt him to wear it. Now, his hearing is horrible and he's missing so much. My husband wants to take him to the base and get his hearing aid refitted or get him a new one. the phone number is no longer a working number. DFIL has been trying to call them for a week and just told DH that he's just going to go there and try to find out what to do. It's a 3 hour drive. He has Tri-care and supposedly, they make the appointments but DFIL tends to be very confused, can't hear and needs DH to help him. DH called the number his dad gave him and it's disconnected-the ENT department. Anyone know if Wright Pat has undergone a revamping of their medical facility? So, DH is planning to meet his dad there Wednesday, I'm guessing DH can't even get on base. He's taking our son to the Air Force Museum for the afternoon so it's not a totally wasted day. Any advice? I obviously know nothing. Be gentle.;)

go to www. tricare.mil..... fill in the answers to the questions on the main page-after you click submit you will be directed to an FAQ page-in the left navigation there is an option for find a toll free number-find the number the North region-call them-explain the situation and they should be able to help you out. As for getting on base-you husband will just need to stop at the wright-pat visitors center with his drivers license and registration and they will give him a day pass to get on base.

I just went onto Wright-Patt's website and found this number for the ent clinic. 937-552-2778. When we were stationed there, it was very difficult to get anyone to answer the phone at that clinic. It's been a few years since we left, so I don't know if that has changed. The phone number for the hospital information desk is 937-552-2778. They might be able to help if the other number doesn't work. Your husband will not be able to get on base by himself. His father will have to take him to the main gate (gate 12) to get a vistor pass. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much DIS family!!! My FIL has gotten pretty helpless and my husband really wants to help him make his life better. Being able to hear will give him back an integral part of that life. I will not be suprised to see him bounce back in a lot of ways. You are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!