WPASADI Supporters NEEDED!!!!

Drift all you like
From ocean to ocean
Search the whole world
But drunken confessions
And hijacked affairs will
Just make you more alone

I though you had more - sorry.

during 3 already - don't know if I have the time for 4.

Hi all -

I'm a supporter! I've signed up, I'm included on the list and I've added the Cheerleader logo to my signature...now what? I am totally a newbie to this 'game' but it sounds fun. If anyone can fill me in on what and where we support this please let me know!

Don't know what this is even all about so if you can point me in the right direction to get some info on what this even is I'll see about signing up. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has signed up already... If your just lurking, please sign up! It doesnt cost anything and you can win prizes for just being here! Almost better than Santa Claus :santa:

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is WPASADI? I might sign up if someone can tell me what this acronym stands for. Thanks.

Kat :confused:

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is WPASADI? I might sign up if someone can tell me what this acronym stands for. Thanks.

Kat :confused:

Hi Kat!!

WPASADI stands for

Wickedly Perfect Amazing Surviving Apprentice DIS Idol

Basically it's a contest, those that are on teams are working on challenges each week with the bottom four scoring teams being eliminated. Audience members/cheerleaders have contests for prizes too (last weeks was for 3-day/2-night at the Swan or Dolphin)...If you just want to come check it out, check out the WPASADI board on the community board.

:) Sulleyfan,

Thanks. I can now understand why the acronym would never have made sense to me. I'll go check it out.

Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter