WP Music Options

daisygirl902

DIS Veteran
Is there an iPod hookup available at WP? Neither my DF or I are a real fan or organ/violin, and want to have some "real" disney music playing if possible.

All of my research so far was regarding having my wedding at SBP, but after watching the STVS sample video of the wedding at WP I have flipped over there! I was totally won over by the castle in the background through the window - so beautiful! Plus my DF is happy they have AC! :rotfl:

Not sure on the IPOD setup, however, the organ in the WP can be made to sound quite different than a standard church organ and the organist can play almost anything. Some couples have been able to request time with the organist during their Planning Session to hear the options available. You may want to ask your planner about the options, especially since the organ/organist comes with your price :)

There is a CD player and it is best to provide the original CD's and not to burn them all onto a disk. I had the song I walked down the aisle to played by the CD player and the rest was played by organ. The organ is beautiful, I even gave the organist sheet music for a song and it sounded so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter