Wow

drinkpinkhorse

Earning My Ears
Ok just had to post. Arrived in disney yesterday for 1st time and am completely blown away. Firstly we are staying in adagio aparthotels in marne la vallee, after a mix up with bookings we got into our lovely apartment for 6 and are delightes with it. Took the free bus into park. Purchased our annual passport and straight to passport office to get them validated. As we were having them validated the CM noticed that it was mu daughter's birthday in a couple of days and gave her a certificate which she was overjoyed with. Had forgotten buffalo bill tickets but was bo problem re-printing in City hall. Down to Buffalo Bills. Wasnt sure how it was going to work as we had 2 year old with no ticket but we squeezed him into between me and one if other children. In our opinion the show was absolutely fantastic food was good. Not enough beer!!! Left show ad shopped for 2 hours. We werent going to do dreams as we thought it would be too late but after shopping for 2 houra they were still high on adrenaline. Dreams was amzing. 2 year old fell asleep on husbands shoulders watching it. Couldnt believe how they all stayed awake. Im blown away ay how the CM's treat the children. Can't wait for day 2.

I love Live Reports !! :thumbsup2

Have a fantastic time and yes....sitting here in my office at work....I´m jealous.

:happytv:

Glad you are having such a fantastic time. :goodvibes
Lots of people moan about the CMs at DLP but we have always found them to be very friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter