Wow

Sarah Sarill

<font color=green>Knows about attack of the wobbly
:thumbsup2 Booking early does pay.

I booked 8 nights (over Christmas) at the HI and paid £512.63 for a standard room - BARGAIN. :thumbsup2

Ive just been back on to see if we could extend the stay to cover New Year and the price for the same 8 nights has jumped to £902.77 ( + 78%).

I booked on September 9th so it just shows you that even hotels price on demand. I knew budget airlines did this but was nieve to think hotels had a flat rate.

Needless to say we are not extending the trip by 4 days as it would now cost us £1968 in total. Phew :crazy:

Soooooooooooo glad I booked when I did. :yay:

Hi, :wave:
Try Explorers Hotel (next to Holiday Inn!). I have just booked 5 nights, through Opodo.co.uk , for £315 over New Year and I have just checked their web site and it looks like they are holding the rate over Christmas too.

HTH, Nichola

The closer you get to your arrival date the more expensive HI becomes :)
Great deal by the way :thumbsup2

Thanks guys,

I thought it was a good deal until I joined this forum and realised what a brilliant price we have paid for the length of stay and the fact it is over the Christmas period. Including good day flights from Bristol airport and breakfast we have paid just £230 per person for 8 nights - you could not get a cheepie to Spain for that over Christmas, or see Minnie - LOL.

Of course there are the AP Dream and meals to buy but with the saving Ive made by booking direct and early, they are more or less covered. Yippee , roll on the 21st December.

If the hotel proves to be a good base I shall be doing it again next year - and booking early :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter