WOW! Wilderness Lodge is beautiful

Any choirs singing in the evening? We heard a high school last year, and they were fantastic. We hope to hear some when we stay at WL in a week or so.

I’m here now staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. All I have to say is WOW! I walked into the lobby and found it so beautiful! Loving all the Christmas decorations

The WL is beautiful any time of year, but especially during the holidays. Have a great time and enjoy the lodge :santa:.

We love WL it is one of our favorites! We always have a breakfast at WCC no matter where we are staying. Did you see the geyser?

I think wilderness lodge is my favorite lobby on property, and rustic themes do not normally appeal to me.
When my nephew was about 2 or so, we walked into the lobby for check in, and he stopped, and while trying to look aaaalllll the way up, leaned so far back he fell over. (He was totally fine) it was hilarious, and perfectly describes how I feel every time I walk in.

We stayed there in 2012. Went to bed with no decorations and came down in the morning to a decorated lobby.

I think wilderness lodge is my favorite lobby on property, and rustic themes do not normally appeal to me.
When my nephew was about 2 or so, we walked into the lobby for check in, and he stopped, and while trying to look aaaalllll the way up, leaned so far back he fell over. (He was totally fine) it was hilarious, and perfectly describes how I feel every time I walk in.
Such a great story. It really is an amazing space!

So many terrific resorts to choose from at WDW but that lobby...:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter