Wow! This time next week....

wdwpluto

<font color=blue>The TF looked all over but couldn
I will be starting to get ready for our Disney wedding! My cosmetology appointment and my gown steaming are scheduled for 7am :Pinkbounc :bounce: I still kinda can't believe it's finally here after planning since Jan 2001. Maybe it will finally sink in once we get on the plane and head to the world. :cool:

Lori

*sigh* it never sinks in until too late. Try to savor every single moment of the experience.

If you find yourself getting tired or cranky or whatever, just stop, close your eyes & count to 10. Then open your eyes and remember who you're with and just where you are. It all goes away so easily.

Make every moment a lsting memory, it helps you get through the downtime between trips to the World ;).

Congrats,
Andrew

Have a wonderful time, Lori! All the planning is SO worth it! :teeth:

My advice (and it came from all the girls on UW) is to make sure you look at everyone who is there with you. They will just be beaming at you so take it all in! And like, amw5g said, savor every moment!

I can't wait for pictures and stories! :bounce:

Julia

Congrats Lori!!!!

We are right behind you....

Hope you post a trip report after your wonderful experience

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter