Wow - More of a Difference Than I Expected!

I agree. Love all levels. When we do parks, however, values is where it is at for us...for now...while our kids still fit in a bed together.

However, our non-park vacations, we like the upgrade to mods/deluxes. Feels a little more lush.

We first stayed at Dixie Landings when we paid $69 a night..... it was a moderate then!! Once we went there we had no interest in going anywhere else. We are so at home there and always have been in the same building, usually upon request! My adult DS and I went again recently and it is so comfortable to know your way around and feel relaxed!

We spent our first 2 trips at AoA, then we went to PO:R and loved that, then we did Thanksgiving at AKL. Big mistake! Now our 2 upcoming trips have both been upgraded to Deluxe resorts (one at Club Level)!

I generally stay at Pop or POFQ. I think POFQ is gorgeous, and has a very quaint feel to it.

We love love LOVE the Contemporary! It so nice to be able to walk out of our room and a short elevator ride to the monorail if going to Epcot or a short walk to MK. The best part is watching the fireworks from the balcony. No crowds and a cold brew while watching is very relaxing.

We just booked a night at the Poly at the end of our next trip -- I'm afraid I'll never want to go back to anywhere else!

You should be afraid, very afraid! Lol

We have stayed at all levels, almost every resort on property. I have recently noticed when I book somewhere other than the Poly I am happy with our choice and just happy to get to go back to Disney. But when we book at the Poly I find myself giddy with excitement to be going back!

I was booked at Bay Lake for our trip next year and was happy because we had never stayed there. Then I needed to change our dates and only the Poly was available. I was shocked at how happy I was to be going back to the Poly! That and WL are our "home" resorts when visiting Disney!

I'll take this as an indication that we should never book a moderate. We are currently happy with the accommodations and savings provided by the values. I don't want to spoil that. :rolleyes1

OTOH, having multiple stays at all levels, I am perfectly content at the values!

I have stayed at all levels including club level and I enjoy them all. It really depends on what we want to do each trip and who is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter