• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wow love the new look!

I really like the new colors, but I miss the bar at the top with the home and search buttons.

I have the home and sear buttons at the top and bottom. Was ther ea delay in getting those up?

Apparantly it is because of the firewall and Norton Anti Virus not allowing pop-ups that I do not have the bar at the top and bottom of the page that has the UserCP, Home and Search buttons. I have been trying several things suggested on the community and tech boards, but nothing has worked, and I do not want to disable Norton, which is the only thing that worked for another poster.

I like the new colors and the look, but I miss those buttons and I also miss the thread titles from changing color after I have read them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter