Wow, look at the similarities.

I'd advise people not to join this site, please.

Thanks!

That seems like a rather ominous statement. I am really very curious as to why you made it. Is there some hidden danger lurking beneath the surface there that I am missing? Did something happen when you visited the site that caused this advice to be issued? This just seems like a curious statement without any reasoning behind it.

That seems like a rather ominous statement. I am really very curious as to why you made it. Is there some hidden danger lurking beneath the surface there that I am missing? Did something happen when you visited the site that caused this advice to be issued? This just seems like a curious statement without any reasoning behind it.

Because the same individual that made Uvora was also the creator of VMKUnleashed. I was not aware of that until I did some investigating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter