WoW, just back and we had a great time!!

mickeymouse11

Mouseketeer
Our first trip to DLP and it was fantastic, very tiring but worth it:banana:

We stayed at Sequoila Lodge and it was fab.

Character interactions was just out of this world, my kids were dressed as jessie and woody. when we went to woodys round up woody was sitting outside with lots of kids around him. My son waited patiently but the kids kept jumping infront of him, evently we got to the front but i couldnt get a good pic as kids kept poking and shoving. The CM was very nice and asked them to stand back so woody could get his pick with woody:) that was very nice of her:banana:

Once in woodys round up, we were half way throu when the characters had a break. The cm's came up to us and said were bringing round woody and jessie so you can get a pic of them both together! Wow how great was that, my daughter never the less was still terrified LOL but my son must have sore cheeks with all the smiling he done!

During the parade they got the same attention, we were standing abt 100trs from where toystory parade stops to dance. Just before it ended, Jessie spotted my daughter and nearly came over but didnt have enough time, she went over to the float and you could see her telling woody and he had his hand up at his head looking. Jessie was waving and blowing kisses. As it passed a toy soldier came and shook my sons hand.

There were a few others that pointed to them and waved but i have it all on video so when i get a chance will upload, its nice to see the parade:)

Pro's
Great weather, lovely hotel, clean parks, didnt really experience too much que-jumping, fab character interaction,

cons
well if i had to moan there is only really one thing and that was i unexpectadly took my period while at the park and there was no toilets that had any sanitry products!!
Oh and the que's it was very busy and i went during off-peak, most of the good rides were 60-80 mins wait. next time we go i think i will get VIP passes

So overall a fantastic time and were thinking of going next year again but will think about VIP passes:)

PARADE VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=KHTlC22dDVw&playnext=1&videos=g4CF5dDCv80&feature=mfu_in_order

glad to hear you had a great time. i hope you are going to do a tr

there is something way wrong with me, I'm reading that I want to cry!:rotfl: I'm too soft for my own good!

Glad you guys had a fabby time! x

Welcome back! :goodvibes Woody's Round Up is always a winner!! :thumbsup2

Glad you had a great trip!

so glad u had a good time, and wud love to see sum pics - its sounds like u had a special time... did u decide to let off a balloon for ur grandpa in the end??

hope u have lots of memories that u can share with ur dad now ur back and to help him smile a lil - hope the funeral went ok xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

so glad u had a good time, and wud love to see sum pics - its sounds like u had a special time... did u decide to let off a balloon for ur grandpa in the end??

hope u have lots of memories that u can share with ur dad now ur back and to help him smile a lil - hope the funeral went ok xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I brought the balloon home with us and im going to inflate it again and take it to his grave tomorrow:) I will tie it too the flowers that i sent. The funeral went ok, i gave my dad a call in the morning to tell him i was thinking about him.

We have spent the night watching our video and looking throu pictures, really is fantastic. I'll load some pics on:yay:

I brought the balloon home with us and im going to inflate it again and take it to his grave tomorrow:) I will tie it too the flowers that i sent. The funeral went ok, i gave my dad a call in the morning to tell him i was thinking about him.

We have spent the night watching our video and looking throu pictures, really is fantastic. I'll load some pics on:yay:

How do i add pics?

Great to hear your holiday went so well :goodvibes

I used photobucket.com to load on the photos. Before I attempted it I watched the short film on how to do it on here, it's under one of the sticky threads, handy things to know or something. It must be quite easy as I am hopeless with technical things and did it ok. Goodluck and looking forward to reading your tr!

Wow loads of pics! I must get a jessie outfit for our 5 yr old, she would love it! Brings back memories of our summer trip, you saw a lot of characters too :thumbsup2

yes there is loads of pics lol and ive only uploaded half of them:rotfl:

we saw loads of characters, all of our favorites.

I bought the costumes from disney store here and the amount of people that stopped us to ask if we bought in the park was unreal, its a shame as i didnt see any boys costumes in the park apart from hook.

:edited to add the ONCE APON A DREAM PARADE VIDEO

loved the parade, just wanted to share

my kids were dressed as Woody and Jessie on this particular day and we were standing where they had there stop, It was fab and great reactions from the characters when they seen 'woody n jessie' :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter