WOW...Halloween party was amazing

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
Got back yesterday frm Disneyland Paris after a fantastic 4 days, the highlight of which was undoubtably the Halloween Party which more than lived up to our expectations! It was an amazing experience! The fireworks and light show was awesome and the overall atmosphere was unbelievable.....so many people in costume and fantastic entertainment. I will try and put together a bit of a more detailed review in the next few days. Now we are all hoping that next year Halloween falls on a school holiday so we can book it again!

Sounds as if you had a magical time.
Look foward to seeing and hearing more about it :)

Just wondering if anyone else was there and what you thought of it, and if you saw 4 people dressed as pirates and pirate wenches, then that was us !!!

Sounds like loads of fun, looking forward to hearing more about it!

Yes we were there & it was great, can't claim to have spotted you! As we had a 7 yr old & 4 yr old we only lasted til just after the parade, despite them being ordered to sleep in the afternoon!
Party was great, the weather was amazing (I had hats,scarves & gloves for 4 people taking up valuable room in our cases!). Couldn't believe the crowds though, we're just back tonight & it was still really busy today. We were there at the end of August & we thought that was bad! POTC & Phantom M both queing out of the gate! Also despite having fast passes, still having to wait 30 - 45 minutes for P Pan & Thunder mountain!
Question - who was the villain at the end of the parade, the really scary huge one, I think he had a skeleton type of face & a sort of racoon tail around his neck. He was really rocking around the square in the evening but he's the first character our two have been too scared to go near!

Thanks, I knew someone would know. I really should go to bed now as I'll be able to sleep!

BPTP said:
Thanks, I knew someone would know. I really should go to bed now as I'll be able to sleep!
Sleep well :) Would be nice to hear a wee bit more of your trip once life is back to normal ;)

BPTP said:
Party was great, the weather was amazing (I had hats,scarves & gloves for 4 people taking up valuable room in our cases!). Couldn't believe the crowds though, we're just back tonight & it was still really busy today.

HI
I agree about the weather...it was gorgeous! And I had been rushing all over the week before we went trying to get fleeces and rainjackets etc for everyone. We were wearing T-shirts during the day!!!!
Crowds were pretty typical of anytime I have been to Disney parks and we just made good use of fastpasses and arrived early! Didn't really find it too much of a problem at all...but it was quite crowded in the afternoons when trying to get from place to place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter