WOW! Do I have to lose weight!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI ALL! HAPPY NEW YEAR! You can all expect to see me around here a lot!

January 1998, I weighed 210 lbs. Thru proper diet and exercise, I went down to 122 lbs. That was too thin, I'd like to be about 130 lbs. January 2000, I had my second child. When he was 3 months old I went to 136 lbs. I thought I was fat. LOL! Because I nursed him for 16 months, I stayed 136 lbs. As soon as I stopped nursing I gained 10 lbs. Since summer 2002, I gained another 10 lbs! I am now 155 lbs! YIKES! This is nuts. I know exactly what to do to lose the weight, but I'm not doing it. To top everything off, I am a fitness and yoga instructor. I am really not a good example these days. I am eating way too much lately. I think I am doing that thing where, "It's not what I am eating, it's what's eating me!" Something is up and I can't figure it out. I hope by coming to these boards, I will be inspired to lose 20 lbs. I'll hope on the elliptical tonight and see what happens! CHAT SOON! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter