WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

Such a great meal!! But checking my online credit card statement today, I see they charged us twice for our dinner. One charge settled on November 5th, the other on November 6th. I have emailed them to see if they can correct it for us, but so far no response. I will likely have to call them this weekend.

I am glad that the tornado warning didn't materialize into anything serious!! That would have really put a damper on dinner :laughing:.

Oh no! I'm sure they will credit your account! The manager was so nice to us- hopefully you can get him on the phone! I told Joe just now about your double charges and he said- I hope they didn't charge Gina & Steve for our dinners!:eek: I just checked my debit card transactions and we do have just one charge. Mine posted 11/5- just like your first charge.

Yes- that tornado warning was scary! But like the troopers we are, we just kept eating!!:laughing: In spite of the rain, we lucked out for the dessert party & fireworks!! By then, it was just a light drizzle!

So, we had an exciting meal to say the least! It was a beautiful morning and afternoon, but a cold front was moving in (probably brought in by us- from the north:laughing:) and so was some rain. It was raining as we were driving to the restaurant and very windy. A little while later, our phone alerts went off- tornado watches!!:eek: Oh NO!!! So scary!! Tornadoes are just so dangerous! Luckily, we had no issues and went on with our dinner!:thumbsup2 By the time we left, it was only drizzling!:thumbsup2

The four of us were on our way to the Ticket and Transportation Center for....

Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise

ferrytale-wishes-dessert-cruise-00-full.jpg

We were so excited to try this!!:goodvibes

Here's the details:

Sweeten your night at a party featuring dream-come-true desserts and dazzling water views of the fireworks from Magic Kingdom park.
ferry-tale-dessert-16x9.jpg

An Enchanting Sail Awaits
Climb aboard one of Disney’s most iconic ferryboats for an unforgettable evening on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Start at the Transportation and Ticket Center, where a refreshing beverage offers the perfect “bon voyage.” Soon, the ferryboat’s crew welcomes everyone on board, entertaining the group with a backstory of the vessel’s magic. Play close attention… a crew member may even dazzle you with some sleight-of-hand.

Once you cast off, the celebration continues with a stellar selection of signature treats and specialty drinks—with or without alcohol—themed to the sparkling, shooting stars of the fireworks. There’s even an ultraviolet scavenger hunt for the kids. So, whether you’re sipping a glass of Firecracker Fizz, nibbling on a tasty sweet, or discovering black light clues, you’re a part of the magnetic magic that makes this cruise so special and unique.

And when it comes time for the grand finale fireworks to erupt over the Castle, be sure to grab a spot along the ferryboat’s railing and slip on your “Mickey Vision” glasses—they’ll transform your viewing experience in the most delightful way.

Reservations
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise takes place on select nights. Admission is $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included), and even includes a special take-away surprise.

To ensure spectacular viewing for all, capacity is limited per cruise—advance reservations are strongly recommended. Book your cruise online or by calling (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Please note: all menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.

Upon boarding, we checked out the offerings! They had food and beverages available on both levels! There were stand-up tables set up as well as the benches usually on the boat.

We sailed around Seven Seas lagoon- taking in the sights of the Polynesian and Grand Floridian resorts!

They had music piped in as well. The atmosphere was very nice!:thumbsup2

A scavenger hunt was going on to keep the kids occupied! They were having so much fun!:goodvibes

So many yummy food choices as well!!

This beauty welcomed us upon boarding! Warm brownies!! Topped with chocolate & caramel sauce and marshmallows! Yum!!!

thumbnail_IMG_3941.jpg

The other choices:

thumbnail_IMG_3951 (1).jpg

They also had fruit, cheeses, and crackers to add some savory choices to all the sweets!!

The magician was also on board and stopped at the tables to entertain all of us! :thumbsup2 He was wonderful! Steve assisted in one of his magic tricks!! We were all amazed- right before our eyes!

thumbnail_IMG_3965.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3967.jpg

Aren't the fireworks decorations so cute on the tables???:)

Joe and I had such a fabulous day!! We only had a day and a half of fun in Orlando before we left on the long drive back to Buffalo, NY with the bedroom furniture we were moving back home! But, we certainly packed a lot into Friday!!

- We tried a new resort that came with rave reviews- The Sheraton Vistana

- We had a delicious breakfast at The Kitchen at HRH- our most favorite place:lovestruc

- We visited both IOA and US!!:thumbsup2 We went on a few rides and had fun character meet & greets!

- Had a bountiful dinner at Hash House A Go Go with great friends!:)

- Enjoyed a fabulous fireworks and dessert party cruise with @Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina & Steve!!:goodvibes

Just WOW!!:)

And we still had another morning of sun & fun ahead!!:thumbsup2

The Friday rain brought in a cold front! To us it was a warm front!:laughing: Saturday morning was in the low 60s- but the sunshine was abundant! We packed up, checked out, and headed out for a little more Disney fun! We were having breakfast at a restaurant that we haven't tried previously- The Wave at the Contemporary resort!:thumbsup2

We love the Contemporary! We've stayed there a few times. Nothing more magical than seeing the monorail drive by and look across the street and see Space Mountain!

disney-Contemporary-Resort-5a3196659e94270037fbf164.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter