WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

♥️ Cats too!

:goodvibes
28a33e8c6de5118fedff4f471fbfbb3b--cat-sayings-cats-quotes-love.jpg

We decided to get in line for the Raptor encounter! We've never met Blue the Raptor before! It's either too long of a line or it's too hot to wait in any line! Today, the weather wasn't too hot and the wait was 30 minutes.

Meeting Blue was fun! and a little scary, too!:scared1:

1876266_109167172 (1).jpg

1876266_109167177 (1).jpg

1876266_109167173 (1).jpg

1876266_109167184 (1).jpg

The regular line at Hogwart's Express was 10 minutes- not bad at all!!

thumbnail_IMG_3883.jpg

We had a nice ride and then after taking a stroll around Diagon Alley, we headed over to The Simpsons area.

thumbnail_IMG_3884.jpg

I'm loving all the pictures!!! And the picture of you meeting Blue :laughing: seriously...I love it!!!!! What a great holiday you had with your other half. We are looking forward to being able to travel once the kiddos are gone. It will be a bittersweet day once they are gone from the nest...but on the other hand, we are VERY much looking forward to having our chance to do things we missed out on doing because we had kiddos younger.

I'm loving all the pictures!!! And the picture of you meeting Blue :laughing: seriously...I love it!!!!! What a great holiday you had with your other half. We are looking forward to being able to travel once the kiddos are gone. It will be a bittersweet day once they are gone from the nest...but on the other hand, we are VERY much looking forward to having our chance to do things we missed out on doing because we had kiddos younger.

The Blue meet and greet was so fun!! :thumbsup2

Yep- while I do miss the boys being with us on vacation, I have to say we are enjoying the couples trips! :goodvibes

And if your kids are like mine , they will want to tag along on a few vacations even when they're all grown! We do love it, though! :)

We headed to a ride we've never tried before- the Twirl N Hurl!:thumbsup2 Not sure why we've not tried it previously?? But, it was fun!:) We'll definitely go on it on our future trips!

There was no wait!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_3898.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3886.jpg

Cute- isn't he???:)

thumbnail_IMG_3889.jpg

We walked back to HRH to visit with some friends that work there! :)

Then, we headed back to the Vistana to freshen up!

We had an exciting night planned including a fun DIS meet :woohoo: We were meeting @Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina & Steve for dinner! After dinner, we were attending the Ferrytale Fireworks cruise and dessert party!:goodvibes

We were so happy that Gina & Steve invited us to join them for dinner and the fireworks cruise!:) We met for the first time earlier this year in May and had such a great time! We talked like we had known each other for years!

Joe and I are so grateful to have made so many new DIS friends!:) We've met 10 other DISers this year as well as some of their family, too!!!:goodvibes It's funny how on the DIS you do get to know people so well before even meeting in person! Then when you do meet, it's like getting together with old friends! :thumbsup2

Our dinner destination was The Hash House A Go Go!

thumbnail_IMG_2337.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2339.jpg

Troy and I were there in August after reading about the restaurant in Gina's TR! The portions were huge! So I decided to get a side salad and share Joe's dinner!! We had to save room for our dessert!!:thumbsup2

My choice:
MIXED GREENS
macadamia nut, blue cheese, tomato & mango clover honey vinaigrette

I added chicken as well!

thumbnail_IMG_3927.jpg

This was no ordinary "side" salad! It filled a very large dinner plate!! So much for being able to help Joe with his dinner!!:laughing:

Joe & Steve chose:
BIG O’ CHICKEN POT PIE
our famous cracker crust filled with roasted chicken, shaved sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, red potato, veggies and pan gravy

thumbnail_IMG_3928.jpg

Oh my was this enormous!! Steve couldn't finish his and even with me having some, Joe had to give up, too!!

Gina's choice:
HH CHICKEN N’ BISCUITS
seared chicken breasts on fresh biscuits & mashed potatoes topped with a braised veggie cream

thumbnail_IMG_3929.jpg

Gina did well, but also could not finish hers! Such HUGE portions!

All of our meals were delicious!! ::yes:: We had great service! And, we both had BOGO coupons for a free dinner. Gina had a gift card, too!! So, we had wonderful dinners at an amazing price!!

If you plan to eat here, go online and join their club!

Join the Twisted Farm Club!
Get the exclusive on all the Hash House happenings. Be the first to hear about new menu items, specials, events, and more. Sign up today and we'll email you a buy one get one free certificate for dinner. Then you’ll receive a buy one get one free certificate for your birthday each year!

We used our BOGO certificate that we received when joining. We also have our birthday certificate that we can use next time we visit!!:thumbsup2

My choice:
MIXED GREENS
macadamia nut, blue cheese, tomato & mango clover honey vinaigrette

I added chicken as well!

View attachment 363758

This was no ordinary "side" salad! It filled a very large dinner plate!! So much for being able to help Joe with his dinner!!:laughing:

Joe & Steve chose:
BIG O’ CHICKEN POT PIE
our famous cracker crust filled with roasted chicken, shaved sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, red potato, veggies and pan gravy

View attachment 363759

Oh my was this enormous!! Steve couldn't finish his and even with me having some, Joe had to give up, too!!

Gina's choice:
HH CHICKEN N’ BISCUITS
seared chicken breasts on fresh biscuits & mashed potatoes topped with a braised veggie cream

View attachment 363760

Gina did well, but also could not finish hers! Such HUGE portions!

All of our meals were delicious!! ::yes:: We had great service! And, we both had BOGO coupons for a free dinner. Gina had a gift card, too!! So, we had wonderful dinners at an amazing price!!

If you plan to eat here, go online and join their club!

Join the Twisted Farm Club!
Get the exclusive on all the Hash House happenings. Be the first to hear about new menu items, specials, events, and more. Sign up today and we'll email you a buy one get one free certificate for dinner. Then you’ll receive a buy one get one free certificate for your birthday each year!

We used our BOGO certificate that we received when joining. We also have our birthday certificate that we can use next time we visit!!:thumbsup2

Such a great meal!! But checking my online credit card statement today, I see they charged us twice for our dinner. One charge settled on November 5th, the other on November 6th. I have emailed them to see if they can correct it for us, but so far no response. I will likely have to call them this weekend.

I am glad that the tornado warning didn't materialize into anything serious!! That would have really put a damper on dinner :laughing:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter