Wouldn't it be nice if we did things like this more often?

I love it! DD15 has a friend who puts a note in her locker every day with a sweet message. DD said she doesn't know why her friend started it, but she tells her thank you every day and how much she loves it.

I saw recently a school allowed a few parents to paint the girls bathrooms in a school with uplifting messages. I wish I was artistically talented because I would absolutely ask to do that at DD's school. I was very depressed in high school, and to see something so positive would have been lovely.

You obviously have your mind made up. It's a shame that you can't see that there are a lot of good, caring people in the world who would have genuine thoughts of sympathy and encouragement, but it is real.

Again, these kids are thousands of miles away from what happened, I know there are good people, I just don’t think people writing random, non-specific sticky notes qualifies as genuine in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter