Wouldn't it be nice if we did things like this more often?

It is a nice gesture and all but also seems pretty empty. If someone wants to say something nice to me because they genuinely mean it due to our personal history great. If someone says something nice to everyone with little regard to any actual interaction I've had with them it seems a bit hollow and not something I would take seriously. A bit of "if everyone is special than no one is special" but YMMV.

Last edited:
Why? SO at the most you have to take off 3 stickers - the horror!!

Nice, it may make that one student on the edge hang on for a little longer & not do a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

4000+ lockers in a half an hour tells me there was no real thought, nothing personal about this. It's fake feel good stuff that is hollow and meaningless.

4000+ lockers in a half an hour tells me there was no real thought, nothing personal about this. It's fake feel good stuff that is hollow and meaningless.

The messages were probably already written. It probably only took 30 minutes to stick them.

Our entire school district had a week of Kindness Challenge in January. There were kindness projects at all elementary, middle and high schools. From little things like make an effort to say hello in the halls, to making sure no one is alone at lunch or recess, to blood drives and care packages to troops.

This is a project done in schools across the country.

If it helps any student, it's worth it.

Last edited:
Very sweet, although not that uncommon. It has been going on a good amount for the last few years at least. At the high school I work at, clubs do it multiple times a year.

I've seen this at a local middle school a few times a year as well.

Our school did it a couple of weeks ago

getPart

Not to that one student who needed it That one student it meant the whole world to them and it changed their whole day and it might have prevented another tragedy.

What about the other student who took it the other way and it set them over the edge?

No, it would be annoying to me personally.

What about the other student who took it the other way and it set them over the edge?

I'm trying, really trying, to understand where you are coming from that you would react so negatively, and frequently, on this thread. I'm coming up short.

Why do you assume the messages weren't heartfelt? My heart goes out to everyone affected, even though I don't know them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter