Would you rather? disneyland version

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
Heh
i thought it would be fun to start a disneyland version of "would you rather"?
one person posts a WYR questions, then someone answers it and asks another question.

Would you rather have a day of: Free Disney Dinning, Fast-passes (walkon) to every ride, or a Night in the Dreamsuite ?

Fastpasses to every ride!

Would you rather have a waterside table in Blue Bayou or a visit to Trader Sam's sitting at the bar on a shrinking stool?

i would pick Waterside table at Blue Bayou.

Would you rather get reserved Best viewing spot for WOC, reserved comfy seats for any parade or reserved Best viewing spot for fireworks ?

Best viewing spot for WOC because I've never bothered to even try.

Would you rather get stuck on Pirates or Haunted Mansion for 30 minutes?

Pirates

Would you rather have free access to Walt's apartment above the firehouse for an hour or a meal at Club 33?

Walt's apartment.

Would you rather visit Haunted Mansion with or without the holiday makeover?

Without

Would you rather be have the ride malfunction and the lights be turned on in Space Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean?

Without

Would you rather be have the ride malfunction and the lights be turned on in Space Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean?

I think I'd have to go with Pirates, surprisingly.

--

Would you rather live in the Grand Californian for a month or spend 4 hours in Disneyland Park with no other guests?

Nemos Submarine.

Would you rather have Disneyland bring back the Skyway or the Peoplemover?

Would you rather have Disneyland bring back the Skyway or the Peoplemover?
I want both, but if I could only pick one, I'd take People Mover.

Would you rather have Pirates of The Carribbean go back to the original version or keep it as it is today with the Jack Sparrow theme?

hmm , dont remember the old version, so i choose the old version just to see it.

Would you rather have Dole Whip or a Mickey icecream bar?

Pirates of the Carribean

Would you rather attend the World of Color dessert party, or do the chef's counter at Napa Rose?

Napa Rose!

Would you rather be walked off Screamin' at the top, or only be able to ride attractions with all the lights on?

Walked off Screamin' at the top.

Would you rather get a day with a Plaid or two days on your own?

Day with a plaid!
Would you rather keep tower of terror or get guardians of the galaxy?

Keep ToT... I hate the drops, but at least I know what to expect!

Would you rather have to wear cheap, thin $2 flip flops all day and have full access to both parks, or have the comfiest, cushiest shoes but be restricted to one land?

$2 flip flops and full access.

Would you rather have Free dining for a day or unlimited fast-passes for a day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!