Would you like to join a protest?

maroo

DIS Veteran
UPDATE!!!

This has been addressed by Disney PhotoPass and the GKTW families are being taken care of! :)

Thanks to those of you guys that have sent PM's, etc to offer to write! :)

Ok...You guys know I love my Wish Families...and Disney has upset me this week with their new policy about PhotoPass CD's.

My issue is that now they are requiring our Wish Families to pay $149 for the PhotoPass CD that has all of their memories on it... :sad:

I have sent emails, made some phone calls and the "final" answer from Disney PhotoPass is that families staying at Give Kids the World have to pay the full price for PhotoPass CD's.

These families have magical moments on their trips that are only captured on PhotoPass. These are treasured by many of these families.

So - I am officially protesting the decision by Disney PhotoPass to continue to charge these families $149 for the CD of their pictures.

I am confident that Disney will change their policy - and when they do, I will do a THANK YOU campaign, too! :thumbsup2

I am protesting in 2 ways:

TWITTER:
I am sending out the following message on Twitter and asking all of my Twitter friends to RETWEET it so as many people as possible can be aware of the issue!

This is what I am tweeting:

FW this tweet if you agree that Give Kids the World Wish Families should get a big discount on Disney PhotoPass CD! :)

LETTERS:

I am also asking everyone I know to send letters directly to Disney PhotoPass asking them to offer a deep discount to the families staying at Give Kids the World!

The letter can be very simple. Maybe your kids even want to draw a picture and just write a short sentence on the bottom of it? We just want a bunch of letters to go out about this.

Here is the address:

Disney Photo Imaging
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Thank you so much for your help! Feel free to forward this information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter