would you judge someone who brings their kid to the grocery store?

Do you judge people who bring kids to the grocery store during this pandemic?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • no

Votes: 152 91.0%

• Total voters
One adult with a small child or two? No.

The mom with her 3 10-14 year old kids who were running around chasing the one on the Heelys. Yes.

I may have used my teacher look when they threw a football down an aisle that happened to have a few senior citizens shopping, one was using a walker.

ETA they were asked to leave shortly after this. Mom wasn't happy and they were picking on her kids.

strange... I never even thought about this.... the other day I was doing my twice monthly shop, and there was a kid about 6 or so with her mom.... the mom was pretty annoying IMHO, but that's all I registered. The problem I had was the kid was too young to understand social distancing,and kept buzzing all around the aisles, waaay too close to me at times. (no mask on kid) I had my cloth mask, and the mom had one, but she kept removing it to chat on her phone, while nagging the kid to stay close to her cart. At one point, I was at the open freezer door, and the kid buzzed directly under my arm,the mom gave me an annoyed look, bc I was too close to the kid (moms mask was down around her neck at this point also) but I can't control any of this....
So I'm not sure why anyone would judge for bringing a kid with them- sometimes you have no choice. However,it's important to keep the kid safely next to parent at all times...

Aerodynamics suggest that motion is better than sitting around, so I do not mind kids running around, and I try to keep moving too. The big thing to worry about is for the people working at the store, especially the more stagnant employees like at checkout. The rest of us are probably not picking up enough viral load to get us sick.

Enclosed spaces with a lot of people motionless are to be avoided. So transportation, and unfortunately theatres and churches. That makes me sad, but those places are bad news at the moment.

Being outdoors in the open, moving around with only sporadic contact is probably as safe as anything.

Not if you are by yourself and you have a mask on. And if your child is old enough to wear a mask, them too.

When I see multiple adults with multiple children, I am Judging! Make a list send one adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter